Hows to tell if a Filipina likes you?

It will be a bit confusing to a western man to tell the motive of a friendly smilling Filipina girl.Although there is a number of a growing confident and liberated Pinay,it is actually unimaginable to an average Filipina to aprroach a guy they really like or even introduce themselves.And often than not,those who are bold enough to do so are "up to no good or just trying to sell something".

We are taught by parents not to lower ourselves for one man because there are a lots of men around and only the worthy should have us which gives value to our ladies.

So it doesnt mean that if an Asian lady comes up and talk to a foreigner,that does immediately means they want to go and do it.Still it all depends where you are,if you are somewhere in Makati Ave.,because they totally do for a drop of that crispy dollar.

Wouldnt it be good to know that your wife would not easily give herself up to anyone when youre not around?

Still in every rule theres an exception......

It will be a bit confusing to a western man to tell the motive of a friendly smilling Filipina girl.Although there is a number of a growing confident and liberated Pinay,it is actually unimaginable to an average Filipina to aprroach a guy they really like or even introduce themselves.And often than not,those who are bold enough to do so are "up to no good or just trying to sell something".

We are taught by parents not to lower ourselves for one man because there are a lots of men around and only the worthy should have us which gives value to our ladies.

So it doesnt mean that if an Asian lady comes up and talk to a foreigner,that does immediately means they want to go and do it.Still it all depends where you are,if you are somewhere in Makati Ave.,because they totally do for a drop of that crispy dollar.

Wouldnt it be good to know that your wife would not easily give herself up to anyone when youre not around?

What do you really wanna say? Are you asking for ideas here or what? :D

There is a very reliable test to tell if a Filipina likes you, especially in Makati.

First you need to get a small mirror the kind that girls carry in there purse to put on makeup. You can get one at Big Lots, The Family Dollar or the 99 Cents Store, they all work just fine for this special test.

Next you take your little mirror to the Philippines and find a nice Filipina.

Then place the small mirror under her noise, if the mirror fogs she likes you.

This test is very reliable and works 100% of the time, guaranteed.

The real question is why this is true. In my opinion all this has to do with what options she has. It is really just that simple. Her options are what dictates how she feels about things.

Edited by love

Love, that is not only untrue to a large degree, it's a bit crass in my opinion. The three main reasons why many Filipina look up to us are, and not necessarily in this order depending upon the individual Pinay.

1- White Skin - highly coveted

2 - Perception of superior knowledge and intellect (operative word perception :D )

3 - Financial security

This topic was discussed on the boat trip, one of the Pinay (Sorry, bad with names at times) and Sam, a Filipino who teaches Cebuano, were discussing this same issue and I listened intently.

Edited by Bob Ward

If you both have your arms around each other while posing for a picture and she leans her head close to you with a very genuine smile. :D Or if she does'nt spit twice and run from you!

Edited by ayala
Yes it would be good to know that what things should I be looking for to help me know?

Agnes, I think you are saying that if a Filipina has sex with a guy that doesn't necessarily mean that she likes him. And that a Filipina might refuse sex with a guy even though she really likes him. So sex is not a determining factor in whether a Filipina likes a guy. And that sincere conservative Filipinas will often be shy to initiate social contact. I believe Agnes would consider herself to be in this category.

cagayanstar

Why would I smile to a Western man in the first place if I do not know him? :wub:

Why would I smile to a Western man in the first place if I do not know him? :wub:

Just being friendly? I smile to a lot of people myself without having any intentions of starting a relationship with them...

I dont think you can ever be sure about if your partner really loves you. And it doesnt matter if she is Pinay, Thai, American or Extra Terrestrial. You just have to believe. Its almost like religion. hehhehe. No proof, but you still believe.

Of course there are some tell signs if she doesnt love you. If the girl is more interested in your money than in you yourself, its usually easy to tell in the long run. I think its wise not to rush into things. Take some time to get to know each other. Then at least most of the people having other intentions than true love will blow their cover.

But being too suspicious, not showing trust at all is also a big turn off though. And that goes both ways actually. I find it a big turn off if my girlfriend/wife gives me a hard time just because the cashier girl in the supermarket give me a big smile when returning the change, just like I think the girls find it to be a big turn off if we frequently "test" our partners true intentions.

Anyway I think the only test you can take to prove if your girlfriend/boyfriend really loves you is time.

• 1 month later...

Like anything else, no one solution may apply in all situations/circumstances but I have often noticed most people's hidden natures are revealed when they are quite annoyed or angry. If you wish to see the true side of someone, just try and be in a position to observe and take notice of how they react when they are faced with difficult situations. This may be very hard in the Philippines because Filipinos are faced with adverse and difficult situations on a continual basis. It is hard to judge someone's reaction to a difficult situation when daily life itself in some countries is one semi crisis after another....Sorry, I probably didn't phrase this in the best way but I hope you get the idea :lol:

Why would I smile to a Western man in the first place if I do not know him? :)

Good answer!

If this particular Pinay smiles at a guy, her SO will spank her tiny bottom.

My wife has put up with me for almost 12 years now, she must love me, because I'm broke and fat..... :)