More double standards and funny stuff

TheWhiteKnight

When I said he might end up dead, he seems to think that it meant like immediately, I was only implying that with the attitude and way he carries himself around here he could very well end up dead. Since then he's creating even more enemies. Gotta tread lightly here, especially when you have absolutely no idea what you are doing in this Philippines.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• USMC-Retired

• Pman

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's because the "nice ones".. the ones that are "dating / marriage material"..  can smell what you are up to from a mile away, and they aren't buying what you are selling.

Actually, Im finding some of Shreks DIA post pretty funny....after my first gf and I split up I was on either FC or DIA for a while...after I met the wife she asked me about it so we went to the compu

Shrek I am done trying to help you.  Obviously you have something wrong especially when you attack member's wife on a forum.  Good luck to and hope you do not end up Dead.

lamoe

Double standard -  ours not theirs

Filipino dating sites  - actually only one / Pinalove  - is something I am familiar with so I will comment. Joined expecting house to sell in a few months - yeah right. Not on site any longer.

The majority of those who requested I contact them have not been scammers ( percentage depends on age differential - me 69 soon). 

Have seen the advice given here to  "Don't let her know  when you are coming, look around for a few weeks first" "Don't let her meet you at airport" and similar warnings. Meaning she maybe serious but you shouldn't be?

There  is no way to chat with a Pina for more than a week without being asked for a commitment - no not money .  I do understand why and do not find any fault with them what so ever.  I would do the same in their place.

No matter how honest you are about not getting married again or even being exclusive  it is hard is to maintain  a "just friends for now,  not  bf/gf from thierprespective " relationship

Again I do understand their desire for a LTR, Even saying "I make no promises until we do meet"  seems to imply "do you want me to start looking for a condo / house for you to rent for us?" 

I have been lucky - there are several that say they do understand and I do intend to meet

I would bet that the percentage of men scamming  Pinas (money / cam show) is probably greater than them being scammers - again age factor.

Depends on the site? On  DIA scammers more likely?

• Like 1
Shrek484

What you don't see. That those of here on this forum see monthly or more often it seems, are headline after headline where people do and say similar things to what your doing and saying are found in a ditch, or in a car alongside the road, or in a well, or in their hotel room (those are all real examples).

The Philippines and its people are beautiful. Get on the wrong side of Pinoy pride and you will be sorry.

I see lots of people trying to warn you.

Enjoy the woman or women you find, but listen to the warnings. What you see as attacks I see as caring. Both for you and for the life of all of us here enjoying this beautiful country.

I see lots of scared people trying to warn me, in my experience mostly stupid people and cowards are victims. This I found in Thailand where the gun and killing culture is the same and or worse. I do not argue in bars, I do not get drunk and fight and I do not look for trouble. I also do not back down to anyone as weakness is prayed upon. 

The one and only guy challenge me here this time, his fault completely, I done nothing but drive quietly along a rd with the gf on the back to her sisters house, he tried to block the rd, after several times os polite asking over a few days and no reaction i took to removing the wooden barrier used. He took exception to the fact I moved his tree trunk a few times that was across a public highway, he threatened me in front of all his mates, I fronted him, threatened him and told him that now is my time make it happen or I will. 

If I had been a timid little mouse I and my gf believe I would have been attacked there and then, but because I showed no fear at all he backed down, this saved my ass. I saw him many times after this and he never even looked at me, then he was gone, all the other men were still there building the house, they were polite at all times, as was I to them..

As for warnings, those that have offered a different opinion or a warning in a nice polite manner have been thanked and or a nice polite  reply, those trolls who love to mis read mis quote my posts and pick a fight have picked the wrong guy, I do not believe calling me ignorant; stupid or anything else derogatory is helpful or trying to help me!

Shrek484

When I said he might end up dead, he seems to think that it meant like immediately, I was only implying that with the attitude and way he carries himself around here he could very well end up dead. Since then he's creating even more enemies. Gotta tread lightly here, especially when you have absolutely no idea what you are doing in this Philippines.

A RIP sign is neither clever nor funny and not an implication, more assumptions that I am clueless!!! really. Enemies? maybe on here amongst the troll but not in reality, here in Blamaban I have many friends, so not sure where your info comes from, oh also have many in Thailand, Cambodia, vietnam, USA, China; Canada: UK ; Europe; Russia; Denmark and many more places, all people I have met, partied/worked/vacationed with and still do! 

Thanks for the warnng and the RIP

Shrek484

Double standard -  ours not theirs

Filipino dating sites  - actually only one / Pinalove  - is something I am familiar with so I will comment. Joined expecting house to sell in a few months - yeah right. Not on site any longer.

The majority of those who requested I contact them have not been scammers ( percentage depends on age differential - me 69 soon). 

Have seen the advice given here to  "Don't let her know  when you are coming, look around for a few weeks first" "Don't let her meet you at airport" and similar warnings. Meaning she maybe serious but you shouldn't be?

There  is no way to chat with a Pina for more than a week without being asked for a commitment - no not money .  I do understand why and do not find any fault with them what so ever.  I would do the same in their place.

No matter how honest you are about not getting married again or even being exclusive  it is hard is to maintain  a "just friends for now,  not  bf/gf from thierprespective " relationship

Again I do understand their desire for a LTR, Even saying "I make no promises until we do meet"  seems to imply "do you want me to start looking for a condo / house for you to rent for us?" 

I have been lucky - there are several that say they do understand and I do intend to meet

I would bet that the percentage of men scamming  Pinas (money / cam show) is probably greater than them being scammers - again age factor.

Depends on the site? On  DIA scammers more likely?

Double standards are just that they cannot be ours or theirs can they! I cannot fail to meet you then think ur a bastard for failing to meet me!! there is no scale for a double standard! it is what it is wherever you are.

hyaku

I am, sarcasm noted, but I am truly relaxed and had a great time. Gym going well, met lots of great new people, this time, been invited out many times to new places, lost 10.9kg by exercising a lot. 

Been out a few times on a new friends v max and had some great rides through the mountains, all in all, it has been awesome. Been invited back to stay with friends in January.

Only one downside has been looking for a serious relationship here, this time it has been a disaster! next time it maybe better who knows. 

So if you are meeting so many people what on earth are you doing screwing around on some dating site pushing your views about being none religious? There are as mentioned millions of women here with no kids, no ties, few are religious and only purport to be so to try and push themselves over as being a 'good person'.  Reading your posts it really puts you over as a sexpat anyway. Maybe you should try China again?

• Like 1
Shrek484

I was accused here of "attacking " a family member yet when I challenged that no reply was given because I did not attack anyone, simple to see if you read the posts, yet I was accused of it by a few!!! why ? can't u read?

When someone makes such a bold statement as "ALL" then that must include ALL , cannot be all but my wife/husband/ family ALL of a nation means ALL.

Don't see any of the trolls here attacking them for that crap! Proving my point that they are just out to make trouble whenever they can.

Shrek484

Well one thing for sure is if you whine and prattle to women like you do on here perhaps DIA is your only hope. 

have to whine and prattle on here as so many pratts reply with rubbish ;-)

Sorry people would love to stay and fend off all ur crap a bit longer but 3 enemies I have made here wish to join me for the day in the gym and a swim. it is a bugger having so many enemies here ;-)

delancey

Ok. Going to chime in here. Why? Useless time on my hands.

The drama queen will enjoy the fact he gets replies, the actual content less important.

As far as the natives, they are a bit weak on logic and reason. Pride even worse. I consider pride a nice word for insecure.

Problem is the road from them feeling a strongly negative emotion to becoming violent is very short one.

That's why you see a pattern of people warning against agitation. None of these people are afraid to assert themselves they are simply saying don't mess with these thin skinned people.

• Like 1