More double standards and funny stuff

Shrek484

You sound so relaxed, refreshed, and chilled out after a few month's vacation.

Way to go!

I am, sarcasm noted, but I am truly relaxed and had a great time. Gym going well, met lots of great new people, this time, been invited out many times to new places, lost 10.9kg by exercising a lot. 

Been out a few times on a new friends v max and had some great rides through the mountains, all in all, it has been awesome. Been invited back to stay with friends in January.

Only one downside has been looking for a serious relationship here, this time it has been a disaster! next time it maybe better who knows. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• USMC-Retired

• Pman

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's because the "nice ones".. the ones that are "dating / marriage material"..  can smell what you are up to from a mile away, and they aren't buying what you are selling.

Actually, Im finding some of Shreks DIA post pretty funny....after my first gf and I split up I was on either FC or DIA for a while...after I met the wife she asked me about it so we went to the compu

Shrek I am done trying to help you.  Obviously you have something wrong especially when you attack member's wife on a forum.  Good luck to and hope you do not end up Dead.

Goetz1965

Why you not just go to a mall - look up a nice saleslady - smile and smalltalk with her a little - and ask if she likes to give you her cellphone number...
That way is much less stress and gives you more success !

• Like 1

Only one downside has been looking for a serious relationship here, this time it has been a disaster! next time it maybe better who knows.

You attract what you put off. Birds of a feather and all that.

You are not putting off the vibe of stability and wanting a forever relationship. Your putting off pride and casual relationship. Not saying this is negative, just reflecting to you how your coming off on here and maybe come off in every day life.

That is what you will attract.

If you truly want to attract a stable long term relationship work on having that internally.

Shrek484

Why you not just go to a mall - look up a nice saleslady - smile and smalltalk with her a little - and ask if she likes to give you her cellphone number...

That way is much less stress and gives you more success !

Yep will do next time, this time as time is short I have decided it ain't worth starting something serious now. I have chatted with a few sales ladies and the stall holders at the market, they love to be flirted with a little and makes everyone smile.

Had fun yesterday with one with a great big knife chopping pork, I called her mam and the boss to which her brother laughed and asked me why, I said "have u seen  the size of that knife"!!!

They were all laughing at me telling me she was single, was a nice interaction.

You attract what you put off. Birds of a feather and all that.

You are not putting off the vibe of stability and wanting a forever relationship. Your putting off pride and casual relationship. Not saying this is negative, just reflecting to you how your coming off on here and maybe come off in every day life.

That is what you will attract.

If you truly want to attract a stable long term relationship work on having that internally.

May well be what is perceived here but it is not fact, I am told here by a few lady friends I have that I am a nice guy and they would love to be my GF. My profile was very nice before and I got 20-30 messages a day and still do now it is changed, been up an hour today and had 8 messages already.

Pride yes ur bang on, when attacked my arrogance and pride kick in, in a big way. 

Shrek484

Here is one I have not mentioned yet, as I only mentioned a few things for a general idea.

Lady(Lyncie) contacts me on DIA and chats, then tells me in the second message that I am married, I replied that I was single and alone here.

She again insisted that I was married, I again repeated my previous message.

After a few more messages like that I got fed up and told her that if she did not believe me and thought I was married, why did she messages me in the first place and why not just stop messaging me!

this is the answer I got!!!!!

"my friend saw your picture and said you look married, so you must be married and I know all foreign men are liars because her BF lies all the time and he is foreign"

No joke that is real!

So my reply to her was this;-

My friend says you look like a prostitute, does that make it true?

She went mental!!!!!!

Edited by Shrek484
  • Like 2

May well be what is perceived here but it is not fact, I am told here by a few lady friends I have that I am a nice guy and they would love to be my GF. My profile was very nice before and I got 20-30 messages a day and still do now it is changed, been up an hour today and had 8 messages already.

Pride yes ur bang on, when attacked my arrogance and pride kick in, in a big way.

People come off different in real life and online. That is why I phrased it how I did.

Long term though, you attract what you put off.

If you put of stability you will attract a stable mate. If you put off fun fun one night stand you will attract those women.

Be the type of person you want to attract.

• Like 2
Davaoeno

I must bow to ur superior knowledge sir

Finally you have grasped the problem .  You are just not prepared for living here, either mentally or otherwise.  

DIA is a meat market for the truly desperate, those who are happy with meeting bayots, scammers , liars and pretenders.  It is interesting that that is where you have been focusing your attention. You looked for the worst, you found the worst, and now you can smuggly talk about how horrible the women are here .  Well done sir !!     But hopefully you will have better luck in China. Somehow I doubt it .

• Like 5
Shrek484

Yep PMAN, and I must put off in real life a good aroma as I had a GF for a year and others want to be my GF, but they are not for me. I understood the tone of your reply and appreciated it. 

My arrogance and fight here is borne by those who make wild assumptions and accusations about me ;-)

Thanks.

USMC-Retired

Oh so u are saying that NO women on DIA are serious! really ? I must bow to ur superior knowledge sir. So lies ;scams wasting others time are considered culture here?

Who said Karoke is not part of the culture??????

A double standard defined for you sir!

a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

EG her not turning up to meet me then lying about it, 

Me not meeting her and her getting really angry about it

Hmmm that is culture?? me thinks not oh wise owl.

The standard is not applied to anyone any different.  They would do all those things to their own mother or Filipino BF.  What makes you think you are any better. If you understand the culture.  Which your initial post and other topics suggest you do not.

You continue to believe their are serious women on DIA and I will wait for you next post on the pit falls of DIA.  

• Like 1
Shrek484

Finally you have grasped the problem .  You are just not prepared for living here, either mentally or otherwise.  

DIA is a meat market for the truly desperate, those who are happy with meeting bayots, scammers , liars and pretenders.  It is interesting that that is where you have been focusing your attention. You looked for the worst, you found the worst, and now you can smuggly talk about how horrible the women are here .  Well done sir !!     But hopefully you will have better luck in China. Somehow I doubt it .

Ah another wise owl, and I am smug! yet you are saying all Filipina women on DIA are bad women! Wow another massive assumption showing total arrogance and talk about smug! At least I take them on a 1 to 1 basis and do not "all"

I have focused my attention there as I am going to LAPUx2 and wanted to meet a few from that area! 

What do you know about my luck here or anywhere else sir? you have a crystal ball? My luck here is good enough thanks, a GF for a year and a few nice liaisons after that and one that continues even as we speak! 

As for desperate hmmmm maybe u are but I am certainly not or I would not have split with a sexy 24 yr who loves me! DIa was a convenient place to seek others in Lapux2 which I did nad had 4 meetings sorted with nice ladies to whom I still chat to. I have cancelled those meetings and they understand and are happy I told them, I did not waste their time.

As usual for u , barking and wrong tree comes to mind!

Oh china, have u been , u know anything about the place or its ladies? I do ;-)

Davaoeno

yet you are saying all Filipina women on DIA are bad women!

Better clean your glasses because you are seeing things that arent there. 

Shrek484

The standard is not applied to anyone any different.  They would do all those things to their own mother or Filipino BF.  What makes you think you are any better. If you understand the culture.  Which your initial post and other topics suggest you do not.

You continue to believe their are serious women on DIA and I will wait for you next post on the pit falls of DIA.  

Really because all the ones I know would not dare to mess around with their mother! I am better because in the casesI have quoted I did turn up, I do respect other peoples time and money and I do not tell people they are bad if their religious beliefs are different to mine, surely in these cases that does make me the better person!

So maybe again it is u that does not understand!  are u insisting that all women on DIA are bad and not serious? way to go with massive assumptions! and way to go to bag ALL ladies there in one BAG !!!! 

Better clean your glasses because you are seeing things that arent there. 

You continue to believe there are serious women on DIA and I will wait for you next post on the pit falls of DIA.  

Does that not imply there are no serious women on DIA?

Seems it is not my glasses that need cleaning!!

What is daft is you going to DIA and thinking you will meet a serious relationship.

Again a clear implication of NO serious women on DIA

Check those glasses dude!!!!

What is daft is you going to DIA and thinking you will meet a serious relationship.

Again a clear implication of NO serious women on DIA

Check those glasses dude!!!!

USMC-Retired

I am better because in the casesI have quoted I did turn up, I do respect other peoples time and money and I do not tell people they are bad if their religious beliefs are different to mine, surely in these cases that does make me the better person!

Filipinos do not as a whole.  So you are better then an entire society or have no clue.   Honestly this is one of the worse posts I have ever seen in 9+ years on these forums.  

• Like 1
colemanlee

Actually, Im finding some of Shreks DIA post pretty funny....after my first gf and I split up I was on either FC or DIA for a while...after I met the wife she asked me about it so we went to the computer and opened up either DIA or FC I cant remember which...after a while I was chatting with a chick with wife sitting right beside me...so I knew the conversation was BS but played along....then right when the girl was going to drop the send me money for food or what ever...the wife got on and started answering her in Tagalog...she (the girl on the chat) had an internal meltdown....the wife and I must have laughed at that for a week....yes you can meet some decent girls on chat, but IMHO that is few and far between.....meet them in person if your here...if your not, well then chat...but if you chat keep in the back of your mind that probably 80% are just on chat to either make money or find a walking ATM...

That said, I personally know several guys that are happily married and met their wife on chat...but again, if your here, why would you use any chat other than amusement....

• Like 7
Shrek484

Filipinos do not as a whole.  So you are better then an entire society or have no clue.   Honestly this is one of the worse posts I have ever seen in 9+ years on these forums.  

Can u read?? in the cases I have quoted, where does that begin to suggest I am better than a whole society.

Really I understand u do not like me, and u wish to try and belittle me and every chance u get. Dude try reading the posts first and understanding them....

Filipinos as a rule do not what?  As I again Clearly stated "the ones I know"  would never mess their mum around! 

So again u make urself look an ass here, stop attacking me and start reading what I actually said! 

ur arrogance is the worst I have endured in my life time!! u think u know best about everything but u do not, u do not read the posts and respond with rubbish, like ur mucker Davenno or whatever it is!!! I need glasses, yet u are the one clearly saying all on DIa are bad people!! wow u two really!

And here again u try and mess with my words to make urself look good, it is not working, I stated clearly " in these cases" that means with those people who have let me down, lied to me etc I have not don that to them in the first place! 

• Like 1