More double standards and funny stuff

Shrek484

What is DIA? dating in asia?

Not sure how i feel about the attitude of the OP... while I do agree with much of what he says about the beliefs of the Filipinas, his taking revenge, 'religious freaks, stupid people' ad info may not help him attract mates.

Thanks for replying, If they are religious freaks and stupid, stupid in this post implies religiously crazy then I really do not want them as mates. If on the other hand,  I am not instantly condemned because I am not "god fearing" ThenI have no problem with their beliefs whatever they maybe. 

When my profile states in big letters DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT A "GOD FEARING OR RELIGIOUS MAN" as I am not, then I have the right to get a little fed up with constantly being told I am a very bad man, will burn in hell for saying I am not god fearing! that is stupidity by definition surely.

As for revenge, it was a lesson more than revenge, why should she be allowed to waste my time, money and mess me around without any consequences??is that Christian of her to waste another persons time?  sometimes two wrongs make a right and I am sure she will think twice before doing this again!

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• USMC-Retired

• Pman

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's because the "nice ones".. the ones that are "dating / marriage material"..  can smell what you are up to from a mile away, and they aren't buying what you are selling.

Actually, Im finding some of Shreks DIA post pretty funny....after my first gf and I split up I was on either FC or DIA for a while...after I met the wife she asked me about it so we went to the compu

Shrek I am done trying to help you.  Obviously you have something wrong especially when you attack member's wife on a forum.  Good luck to and hope you do not end up Dead.

USMC-Retired

SO being single again I thought I would go on DIA and chat to a few and possibly make a few dates along the way!

Adding to my amusement and frustrations from my previous post on double standards......

1= Apparently, when I say I am single this is a lie!........................................................when they say they are single I must believe them!!

2= A religious person is automatically good!..........................................................................Me a non-believer is very bad !

3= If she arranges a date time and day and breaks it without warning that is ok!................. If  I do the same I am very bad! 

4= They never read my replies to them properly and ask the same questions many times,.................................................................. when I get frustrated and tell them to read the messages I have already sent them several times explaining the same thing, they say I am angry, they cannot see or understand that they are dumb ;-)

5= When I do something they see as bad, I am a bad bad man..............when they do bad things God forgives them! 

6= Apparently it is not bad to have kids and never been married! I am told I am stupid and do not know the bible!!! 

Funny story to number 3= A lady local to me (15km away) asked me to meet her, I agreed, I arrived on time and waited! (in vain)

Next day a message saying sorry she missed me, a lie as she never went and I could prove it as I know the owner of the restaurant! 

So being fed up of the double standards I bit my tongue and said nothing and agreed to meet her again at 7pm the next night! obviously, I had no intention of going....8pm I got an irate message from her, so funny...... I then explained I had returned the favour to her and treated her the same as me.... OMG. Anyway, I think the wife of the restaurant owner must have explained it to her over the next few days as I got another message asking to meet me, which I declined ;-)

Story behind number 6= Woman asked why I was single, so I told her that my ex was not right for me, nothing sinister just not right. Then she asked about women on DIA so I replied "quite a few crazy women here" 

She asked why, so i gave her one example, about god fearing and me not believing and me getting called bad for not believing. Well, that started ww3, so I asked her after a heated exchange, about her having 3 kids and never been married and her catholic beliefs, I asked this just to annoy her as by now I am completely sick of the lies, BS and double standards. This was epic, apparently, it is ok for her to have 3 kids and never married and completely break her beliefs and religion, but I am evil for being an atheist.

Funny how they are ! 

So my profile is now changed, it says "looking for fun, religious freaks, and stupid people stay away" seems to be working well, I have 4 confirmed meets in Lapu Lapu and had two nice encounters locally.....

Well rant over and dating Filipinos for me is done, not met a nice one that is dating / marriage material as yet and stopped looking.

Not sure what your problem here is?  Sounds like normal dating in the Philippines to me.  As for that matter she is going to give you drama no matter the country.  You are not out getting a puppy, so expect the ups and downs.

Women+make+it+hard+just+lol_c6a250_56061

Shrek484

Probably best to have a sense of humor on DIA... It is very good for some things, not great for some other things.  But since you're in fun mode, I think it will work quite well for you...;-)  Traveling to meet someone isn't something I'd do, no need really, especially on lapu2x.  At least stick to the closest mall as a meeting point...  No need wasting travel time when a major objective is to get back to where you're staying, right?  

Thanks, sadly not much here in Balamban, but I have met two here since my split one was ok the other not so much. Here I concentrate mainly on gym and swim now. Will be in Lapux2 from the 8th and will see what happens there.

your right, since just asking for fun the contacts have been much better but I am still getting 20-30 a day religious freaks who have not read my profile.

USMC-Retired

Go down to the Bus station at night and sing a little Karokee or head over to Toledo and go to the Arcade they have open mic karokee and sometimes races.  It is all free and no hook up required.  

• Like 1
Shrek484

It's because the "nice ones".. the ones that are "dating / marriage material"..  can smell what you are up to from a mile away, and they aren't buying what you are selling.

What am I up to then? u assuming again? as I have spent the last year supporting and being faithful to my ex I consider myself a good candidate for marriage! Even after the split I have supported her with money for feed for the animals.

I decided to start to look again in earnest for someone who was GF/Wife material and have only found a world of lies and extreme double standards!

Only yesterday I decided enough was enough and changed my profile to read "for fun only"

So I ask you what "smell" are you suggesting? they say a fox smells his own hole first sir, maybe it is u that u can smell!

Shrek484

Shrek484, After reading your posts of late, I wouldn't expect a result any different than what has happened.

Have you considered that maybe the PI is not for you ? :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I do not give up on a country because a few women are not for me, the PI is great, weather, people I meet, I have a great time here, I am well liked by locals I meet apart from 1, they gym I use has taken video of me for their adverts, The pool I use is 50php, if she is there to collect it I pay her , if not i pay her next time, she told my ex she trusts me, lovely old lady! I use a few shops regularly, the chicken shop, he had no change so I paid him the next day, not a worry, great guy.  

So why would the Philippines not be for me, if I cannot find a lady here there are many in Cambodia,Thailand etc but that does not mean I should not be here! coming here is not all about a wife for me, it is a vacation first and women second!

• Like 1
Shrek484

Not sure what your problem here is?  Sounds like normal dating in the Philippines to me.  As for that matter she is going to give you drama no matter the country.  You are not out getting a puppy, so expect the ups and downs.

Women+make+it+hard+just+lol_c6a250_56061

No problem, I concluded these double standards and religious nutters are normal for here so I decided to not bother to look anymore, I cannot see a problem there can u?

This post was not about a problem it was just an information post that I thought may amuse a few people who have had similar issues, but really ur reply is a bit daft, as these problems and others aligned with bad Filipino women has cost many their savings and lives , so whilst my post is looking at the funny irregular stuff it  also has a serious side to it. Dating and marriage here is a dangerous game and many foreigners lose everything due to scams bad women and even their own stupidity.

Shrek484

So let's look at some key words used here in some of the replies;-

Revenge- it was not, a lesson it was and she deserved it! Or do you think she is allowed to waste mine or anyone else's time and lie to my face? that is not nice, is it? Why am I bad for teaching a lesson? their own bible says "do unto others"

Smell- used denote a bad smell! assuming again, I am honest and was looking for GF /wife before this latest bout of rubbish from the women here

PI for u!- always one telling u to go home!

Normal for PI- does not make it right does it really? Do you really think it is ok to say it is normal to scam, rob, cheat and even kill in the name of love? 

Not sure how anyone can condone their behaviour,

To call people names because u do not believe in their God, that is not right, is it?

To lie about pretty much everything, that is not Christian/ Catholic morals, is it?

To beg to meet u then not turn up and lie about being there, that cannot be right, can it?

Educated or not with their supposedly religious upbringing they should know basic right from wrong and how to treat others!  and surely even the most uneducated of people can understand a double standard! no one with a brain can think they can do as they wish but u cannot! 

Even tribes in the jungle who have had virtually no contact with the outside world understand double standards, they have rules to avoid such things.

Go down to the Bus station at night and sing a little Karokee or head over to Toledo and go to the Arcade they have open mic karokee and sometimes races.  It is all free and no hook up required.  

Karaoke nooooo sadly I hate karaoke  ;-) lots at the bus station though ur right there.

I have to ask, why do you involve yourself with women with children when there are literally millions of women without children.

Most here have kids already, many by 18 years old! the minority do not have kids.

Edited by Shrek484
USMC-Retired

What is daft is you going to DIA and thinking you will meet a serious relationship.  Then to think that because you are not agreeing or have any understanding of the current culture their is some double standard.  Karaoke is the culture it is what people do in free time.  

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 1

I remember many years ago, I was talking to a Filipino woman on a chat site, and we got to talking about religion,  so I asked the question about what she thought of people who did not believe in god..

you should have heard her reply,  the bit about burning in hell got me... then I told her i was an atheist,  so that ended that chat  :-)

my fiancee does not judge me because I am an atheist,  she realizes everyone has a choice. and just because I do not believe, does not mean I'm a bad person..

• Like 2
to_dave007

What am I up to then? u assuming again? as I have spent the last year supporting and being faithful to my ex I consider myself a good candidate for marriage! Even after the split I have supported her with money for feed for the animals.

I decided to start to look again in earnest for someone who was GF/Wife material and have only found a world of lies and extreme double standards!

Only yesterday I decided enough was enough and changed my profile to read "for fun only"

So I ask you what "smell" are you suggesting? they say a fox smells his own hole first sir, maybe it is u that u can smell!

Spin it however you wish.  I don't much care.  As in everything else in your life, if people don't see things YOUR way, then they are stupid.

Enjoy your chosen path.

I'm done here.

• Like 3
Shrek484

What is daft is you going to DIA and thinking you will meet a serious relationship.  Then to think that because you are not agreeing or have any understanding of the current culture their is some double standard.  Karaoke is the culture it is what people do in free time.  

Oh so u are saying that NO women on DIA are serious! really ? I must bow to ur superior knowledge sir. So lies ;scams wasting others time are considered culture here?

Who said Karoke is not part of the culture??????

A double standard defined for you sir!

a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

EG her not turning up to meet me then lying about it, 

Me not meeting her and her getting really angry about it

Hmmm that is culture?? me thinks not oh wise owl.

Edited by Shrek484
Shrek484

Spin it however you wish.  I don't much care.  As in everything else in your life, if people don't see things YOUR way, then they are stupid.

Enjoy your chosen path.

I'm done here.

bye, my way hmmm you mean Gods way not mine....

I have to add, do u not mean if I do not see it their way? they are the ones calling me the devil and telling I will rot in hell! not me ! 

Edited by Shrek484
  • Like 1
BossHog

You sound so relaxed, refreshed, and chilled out after a few month's vacation.

Way to go!

• Like 6
Shrek484

I remember many years ago, I was talking to a Filipino woman on a chat site, and we got to talking about religion,  so I asked the question about what she thought of people who did not believe in god..

you should have heard her reply,  the bit about burning in hell got me... then I told her i was an atheist,  so that ended that chat  :-)

my fiancee does not judge me because I am an atheist,  she realizes everyone has a choice. and just because I do not believe, does not mean I'm a bad person..

Exactly my feelings too, i care not a jot what your beliefs are, just pay me the same respect for mine, if you want to go to church on Sunday, feel free just do not tell me I will burn in hell because I do not go!

Thanks this was my whole point!