Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

More double standards and funny stuff

Shrek484

SO being single again I thought I would go on DIA and chat to a few and possibly make a few dates along the way!

Adding to my amusement and frustrations from my previous post on double standards......

1= Apparently, when I say I am single this is a lie!........................................................when they say they are single I must believe them!!

2= A religious person is automatically good!..........................................................................Me a non-believer is very bad !

3= If she arranges a date time and day and breaks it without warning that is ok!................. If  I do the same I am very bad! 

4= They never read my replies to them properly and ask the same questions many times,.................................................................. when I get frustrated and tell them to read the messages I have already sent them several times explaining the same thing, they say I am angry, they cannot see or understand that they are dumb ;-)

5= When I do something they see as bad, I am a bad bad man..............when they do bad things God forgives them! 

6= Apparently it is not bad to have kids and never been married! I am told I am stupid and do not know the bible!!! 

Funny story to number 3= A lady local to me (15km away) asked me to meet her, I agreed, I arrived on time and waited! (in vain)

Next day a message saying sorry she missed me, a lie as she never went and I could prove it as I know the owner of the restaurant! 

So being fed up of the double standards I bit my tongue and said nothing and agreed to meet her again at 7pm the next night! obviously, I had no intention of going....8pm I got an irate message from her, so funny...... I then explained I had returned the favour to her and treated her the same as me.... OMG. Anyway, I think the wife of the restaurant owner must have explained it to her over the next few days as I got another message asking to meet me, which I declined ;-)

Story behind number 6= Woman asked why I was single, so I told her that my ex was not right for me, nothing sinister just not right. Then she asked about women on DIA so I replied "quite a few crazy women here" 

She asked why, so i gave her one example, about god fearing and me not believing and me getting called bad for not believing. Well, that started ww3, so I asked her after a heated exchange, about her having 3 kids and never been married and her catholic beliefs, I asked this just to annoy her as by now I am completely sick of the lies, BS and double standards. This was epic, apparently, it is ok for her to have 3 kids and never married and completely break her beliefs and religion, but I am evil for being an atheist.

Funny how they are ! 

So my profile is now changed, it says "looking for fun, religious freaks, and stupid people stay away" seems to be working well, I have 4 confirmed meets in Lapu Lapu and had two nice encounters locally.....

Well rant over and dating Filipinos for me is done, not met a nice one that is dating / marriage material as yet and stopped looking.

ckfm

I kind of get the idea what's going on.

• Like 1

Highlighter

I have to ask, why do you involve yourself with women with children when there are literally millions of women without children.

• Like 5

Davaoeno

dating Filipinos for me is done, not met a nice one that is dating / marriage material as yet and stopped looking.

so if dating is done and you stopped looking why do you have " 4 confirmed meets"

• Like 5

Salty Dog

I must have done it all wrong.

I met a nice Filipina, courted her, fell in love and got married...

Never even heard of DIA until I joined LinC and read a Whippy thread...

DIA had a much different meaning when I was younger. :db: I can't help but laugh everytime I see it used here.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2

Edwin

Double standard: Not wanting a virgin but thinking a woman who got pregnant and didn't have an abortion is bad. WTF?

• Like 2

michael_retired

What is DIA? dating in asia?

Not sure how i feel about the attitude of the OP... while I do agree with much of what he says about the beliefs of the Filipinas, his taking revenge, 'religious freaks, stupid people' ad info may not help him attract mates.

Edited by michael_retired
  • Like 3

Mikal

Probably best to have a sense of humor on DIA... It is very good for some things, not great for some other things.  But since you're in fun mode, I think it will work quite well for you...;-)  Traveling to meet someone isn't something I'd do, no need really, especially on lapu2x.  At least stick to the closest mall as a meeting point...  No need wasting travel time when a major objective is to get back to where you're staying, right?  

• Like 3

ricardo123#

damn.. I sure am glad I don't have all that drama in my life.. some love it all... all of that "she is this or that way and said this or that when I farted...and oh yeah.. she had a boyfriend I didn't know about.. and DAMN.. she has 4 KIDS??!!!"

I am glad all I have to worry of is which pocket my house key is in when I get home...

• Like 2

ricardo123#

Funny how they are ! So my profile is now changed, it says "looking for fun, religious freaks, and stupid people stay away" seems to be working well, I have 4 confirmed meets in Lapu Lapu and had two nice encounters locally..... Well rant over and dating Filipinos for me is done, not met a nice one that is dating / marriage material as yet and stopped looking.

just my opinion.. but you should go back home to where you come from... take a few years and grow up.. move back into your mom's basement and wank for a couple of years and then come out and join the real world...as I said... jmho

• Like 2

to_dave007

not met a nice one that is dating / marriage material as yet

It's because the "nice ones".. the ones that are "dating / marriage material"..  can smell what you are up to from a mile away, and they aren't buying what you are selling.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 9

Salty Dog

Double standard: Not wanting a virgin but thinking a woman who got pregnant and didn't have an abortion is bad. WTF?

To many, it's not a moral issue. As you said "not wanting a virgin".

Maybe some just don't want the additional baggage in the beginning or maybe never.

Others may see it as seriously flawed judgment for a woman not to protect herself from getting pregnant or at the very least STDs.

Each man's reason is his own...

contraman

Shrek484, After reading your posts of late, I wouldn't expect a result any different than what has happened.

Have you considered that maybe the PI is not for you ? :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Edited by contraman
  • Like 4

Shrek484

so if dating is done and you stopped looking why do you have " 4 confirmed meets"

They were made prior to my decision yesterday to give up looking! that was easy huh ! they have also been cancelled by me ;-)

• Like 1

Shrek484

Nope not what I said so WTF

I said if they call me bad for being a nonbeliever and they are unmarried mother then I point out that THEIR RELIGION SAYS THEY ARE BAD! not me, I do not give a monkies ass if they were married or not. Maybe u missed the point of DOUBLE STANDARDS!