Hello

Hello all!!I am Agnes Highlanders S/O, We both worked in the middle east and now we decided to stay here in Cebu.I'am a pinay and would be only to happy to give comments and suggestion on subjects concerning filipina on my own point of view or experience,belief and upbringing.Thats it for now..cheers!!! B)

Hello all!!I am Agnes Highlanders S/O, We both worked in the middle east and now we decided to stay here in Cebu.I'am a pinay and would be only to happy to give comments and suggestion on subjects concerning filipina on my own point of view or experience,belief and upbringing.Thats it for now..cheers!!! B)

Sounds good to me, welcome, some of us need all the help and advice female filipinos are willing to give. B)

Sounds good to me, welcome, some of us need all the help and advice female filipinos are willing to give. :blonde:

Hi, and welcome! :D I am one of those people for sure!!!

Garrett

Edited by Garrett

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your insight and experience.

Welcome Agnes.

My Grandmothers name is Agnes. I love all the classic names given to Filipinas.