car/van rental for cebu-simala

Faktor

RogerDat

What guy was charging P2000 and is now out of business?

RogerDat

Well, my neighbor gave me the phone number on 30 June, said nothing about going out of business.

Noticed today only a old transit van, a tricycle, and a private car in his shelter, no word what happened, the vehicles were owned by a Korean I think.

09257811168 (sun) or 09273843168 (globe) and look for Terax. Hope that helps.

thanks we will look into those. its a german friend and i who will take the trip with family and friends

When my daughter was here first of the month, we used our neighbors rental service. Van is P2000 for 24 hours, and fuel.

It's diesel, and seats 9. If interested, Rodrigo M Lucido, 0905 268 82 84. My driver has been there before, and is authorized to use the van.

that is the van sold

Hi my name is Lynette.  I might have an answer to your dilemma.  I have a nephew name Jobert (09954164075) that have an L300 that would seat 15 people and according to him he charge 2500 pesos to Simala and back to the city and 3000 to Argao beach club and back.  The problem his L300 doesn't have ac.   He is not available this Sunday, but he said he is available the following Sunday.

If you also need assistant while you are in Argao Beach Club he can probably assist you.    

i think the ac is a must sadly i really liked the price else... we have been informed also to try diamond rental they should be cheap. located in mandaue.. sadly cant see their prices online

Rent a car and do the driving yourself?

I can rent one in Duma for 1500 piso.

Edited by Pman
Davaoeno

Rent a car and do the driving yourself?

I can rent one in Duma for 1500 piso.

He wants something big enough to fit quite a few people into. I think he said that a car was not big enough for his needs.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

commuter1.jpg?resize=460%2C245

Passenger Van

• Manual Transmission
  • Diesel
  • 4 Door Van
  • Air-conditioned

however, I think he said he doesnt want to spend that much ??
Edited by Davaoeno

commuter1.jpg?resize=460%2C245

Passenger Van

• Manual Transmission
  • Diesel
  • 4 Door Van
  • Air-conditioned

however, I think he said he doesnt want to spend that much ??

There is a range of options from 1500 piso in the link.  just providing info for him.

Davaoeno

There is a range of options from 1500 piso in the link.  just providing info for him.

And I do appreciate that that is what you are doing.  I was just going by what he posted "  we would like to invite a few friends with us and make a fun trip. so van prefered. anyone know where we can rent a van for 2000-2500 incl driver to take us there, we can rent a taxi to get there and back for that price but that does limit the amount of passengers  "

Its all good .

A Toyota Hiace is an expensive vehicle to begin with. Cheaper option would be Toyota Innova which fits about 8 normal people. Why not use the Ceres liner if he is on a budget?

well that guy has sold his van, after calling a ton of companies the cheapest 1 we found for a trip to argao beach and simala is 3800 peso. it makes no sense. when u look at 2-4 year old prices they are all below 3k. drivers havent got a pay increase, fuel is cheaper. peso is stronger so the vans and spare parts are cheaper and yet prices have gone up minimum 50percent.. several even asked for 5k+ 1 did charge 8k.. must be a freaking limo... so still looking for a cheap van for next sunday

You forgot demand in your equation which is usually the main reason for price increases.