studio clean

b7335920

b7335920

im wondering what the going rate to have a maid(i live in condo-motel)already on the premises do a quick cleanup in my studio(wipedown,floors cleaned,no laundry or dirty dishes)....id like to error a little on the higher side in hopes of them coming back and doing a good job

Goetz1965

Live-In Maids (so they live in your house 24/7/365) get between 3000-5000php a month.

The minimum wage per day is about 350php in Cebu - usually for a 9-10 hours working day.

Compared with the above, if your maid only cleans for 2-3 hours then 100php is ok for that.

Edited by Goetz1965

I pay 200p for identical service ( 36sqm studio) takes her 2 to 3 hours.

Another guy in the building pays the same girl 300p !

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Skywalker

It takes me less than an hour to clean the 50 square meters of flooring in my condo.

And, as an ex-military guy, no maid could ever clean to the standard I consider acceptable.   :yahoo:

• Like 7

... no maid could ever clean to the standard I consider acceptable.   :yahoo:

... That is the purpose of the maid though ... to increase my standards ...

• Like 3
b7335920

I pay 200p for identical service ( 36sqm studio) takes her 2 to 3 hours.

Another guy in the building pays the same girl 300p !

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

about what i was thinking and thanks

• Like 1
RogerDat

And, as an ex-military guy, no maid could ever clean to the standard I consider acceptable.

So when U shine the floors, who pulls the blanket?

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

It takes me less than an hour to clean the 50 square meters of flooring in my condo.

And, as an ex-military guy, no maid could ever clean to the standard I consider acceptable.   :yahoo:

Let me get this straight...you're volunteering to clean his condo?

• Like 1
RogerDuMond
Live-In Maids (so they live in your house 24/7/365) get between 3000-5000php a month. The minimum wage per day is about 350php in Cebu - usually for a 9-10 hours working day.

Minimum wage for house helpers in cities other than Manila is set at 2000 pesos per month by the Kasambay Law. That would work out to about 67 pesos per day. I am not suggesting a wage, only stating the law.

In Manila it is 2500 pesos and in the province, it is 1500 pesos per month.

http://www.philstar.com:8080/headlines/2013/05/10/940435/dole-releases-implementing-rules-house-helpers

Edited by RogerDuMond

inimum wage for house helpers in cities other than Manila is set at 2000 pesos per month by the Kasambay Law.

You forgetting something very impotent, the house helpers benefits as in the Law!

Once the kasambahay has rendered service for one month, she is eligible for 13th month pay, SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-Ibig benefits. And you must be registered as an “employer” in all these three agencies.

Pleas read

The 8List Guide to the Kasambahay Law
Here are 8 important things to know about the recently enacted Batas Kasambahay.

• Like 2
RogerDuMond

You forgetting something very impotent, the house helpers benefits as in the Law!

You are right so effectively their take home pay would be considerably less than the 67 pesos quoted once you subtract their contribution.

about what i was thinking and thanks

Floors are easy .. ( do mine myself everyday ) as has been pointed out ..I get her to focus on bathroom / cr , kitchen and windows and dusting ..the stuff I hate doing. The last thing she does is floor. Even though i provide a mop she prefers the 2 towel shuffle !
smokey

So when U shine the floors, who pulls the blanket?

sure he does while he waits for the toothbrush to dry

RogerDat

I see Smokey has no experience shining floors for inspection and the buffer is broken.

Hint "little guy sits on GI blanket, and two big ones pull him up and down the halls

• Like 2