LBC Shipping Cart from USA TO Cebu

Enuff

I shipped some small computer parts to Liloan, Cebu through shippingcart by LBC

Box size was 12" x 12" x 9"   weight 10.4 lbs

Cost from Pennsylvania to California through USPS $38.30 (w/$500 insurance)

07-11-16 shipped from pennsylvania

07-13-16 arrived at shippingcart 

07-18-16 contents verified, pictures taken & weights/measurements recorded. available to ship

07-19-16 shipping paid through LBC $78.03 for 10 day air delivery w/$500 insurance

07-22-16 package left for manila

07-23-16 package arrived manila

07-24-16 package arrived at LBC

07-28-16 package delivered in Liloan (9 business days)

I like LBC shippingcart  https://www.shipping...timate-shipping

• Like 2
JohnSurrey

I'm just using mine again - I only shipped a few small bits but it only cost P630 from CA to Leyte - amazing.

I've got a fire engine coming this time - see how they cope with that.

LBC costs around the same as Fedex or UPS or USPS priority. The closest LBC to is 2 hrs away in the SF area, so sent the shoes USPS. Lets see if they get them. I previously sent a cell phone that finally did arrive.

JohnSurrey

I found another good site which delivers to RP - John Lewis (Good quality department store in UK) International

http://ph.johnlewis.com/

I bought some Lego Building Blocks off there - the good thing is they let you choose your currency (GBP for me £27.99) and charged me £10 delivery - so £37.99 in all - expected delivery 6-9 working days - so before 10 Aug (first time I've used them so we'll see)

Simple comparison to Amazon.com (Using the LBC Shipping cart route) would have cost me USD 56 - So even at a rate of 1.31 it would still have cost me more than £42 before I'd shipped it...

You're looking at 17 days total delivery time above

So it pays to shop around...

Enuff

LBC costs around the same as Fedex or UPS or USPS priority. The closest LBC to is 2 hrs away in the SF area, so sent the shoes USPS. Lets see if they get them. I previously sent a cell phone that finally did arrive.

I used LBC because I hear that Fedex, UPS & USPS are a customs nightmare, trying to get extra.

I figured LBC, being based in the Philippines, would be hassle free . . . .  and it was.

• Like 1
JohnSurrey

I think you've got your wires crossed here perrya - the op is talking about the shipping cart service not normal courier service.

Enuff

here were my options for 11lb xon 12" x 12" x 9"

FedEx $233.07 (FedEx International Economy) 3-4 day delivery

UPS $240.37 (UPS Worldwide Expedited) 5-6 day delivery

USPS $108.35 (Priority Mail Express International) 3-5 day delivery

LBC $116.63 (Shippingcart $78.03 & USPS Priority $38.60) 8-10 day delivery

I could have saved some money and used cheaper service from PA to CA but I didn't so $38.60 was my portion

Main reason I chose LBC was the customs issue, with LBC no issue at all.

Edited by Enuff
Mikala

I ordered a camping chair off eBay with the seller located in Shanghai. Cost was 2,000p. I paid an extra 1,000p for fast shipping and the seller used FedEx. Those jerks demanded 1,200p from the wife in extra duty and delivery fees (to Dumaguete). FedEx sucks!

• Like 3