hi from janice&fred

jtmwatchbiz

jtmwatchbiz

hi all,

new to the forum but been living in cebu for years. i'm fred and janice is my wife. i'm american from connecticut, and i first visited cebu back in 2002 for business. since then i have returned for many business trips (i buy and deal in vintage wristwatches). janice, a filipina is also a watch dealer so low and behold we hooked up a few years ago and have been married 4 years now. i moved to cebu and now do business as well as live here.

we frequent all the usual places in cebu city and usually i can be found every morning juggling 2 cell phones ringing about watches for me to buy while having coffee at bo's on ramos' raintree mall. hope we can meet some of you fellow members and trade some insight and experiences we've had living in this bizzare city! :D

fred

0908-253-8092 my cell

[email protected]

Bob Ward

Welcome to you both! Hope she will join as well and add to our Filipina membership. Their input is invaluable and I'm glad you are both here!

Edited by Bob Ward
jtmwatchbiz
Welcome to you both! Hope she will join as well and add to our Filipina membership. Their input is invaluable and I'm glad you are both here!

thanks Bob and janice will certainly join in, however be prepared as some members here may already know...she is not your typical filipina!

fred

Bob Ward

First off, I don't believe there is a typical Filipina as you may know from my posting, but I'm all over the addition of a Filipina who speaks her mind and has one to speak of! LOLOLOLOL

hi all,

new to the forum but been living in cebu for years. i'm fred and janice is my wife. i'm american from connecticut, and i first visited cebu back in 2002 for business. since then i have returned for many business trips (i buy and deal in vintage wristwatches). janice, a filipina is also a watch dealer so low and behold we hooked up a few years ago and have been married 4 years now. i moved to cebu and now do business as well as live here.

we frequent all the usual places in cebu city and usually i can be found every morning juggling 2 cell phones ringing about watches for me to buy while having coffee at bo's on ramos' raintree mall. hope we can meet some of you fellow members and trade some insight and experiences we've had living in this bizzare city! :)

fred

0908-253-8092 my cell

[email protected]

Hello Fred & Janice,

Welcome to the forum. Will look forward to a visit at Bos. Hope you will buy the Coffee.

Regards,

Mello.

lavidarossa
hi all,

we frequent all the usual places in cebu city and usually i can be found every morning juggling 2 cell phones ringing about watches for me to buy while having coffee at bo's on ramos' raintree mall. hope we can meet some of you fellow members and trade some insight and experiences we've had living in this bizzare city! :)

fred

0908-253-8092 my cell

[email protected]

welcome !