Where do broken hearts GO?

Broken Hearts went into the trash bin before I reached about 30, never sulked over a girl since. now when i lose a girl it means nothing emotionally after a couple of days getting over the surprise of the loss, just another chance to find new exciting adventures. Yes I'm usually disappointed but not emotionally. it's their loss as far as I'm concerned and its usually backed up by some grovelling back by them later to tell me how much they miss me lol,. For some reason I do seem to lose girls easy as I've had to travel for long periods and they end up finding someone else when I'm away as often they are quite stunning so they have lots of offers, But my ego is not shattered as they do contact me and say they are sorry and want me back but by then i say bye dear, i love you but I have moved on... ;)

Edited by RFulmer
  • Like 1
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skhye01

• Enuff

• newtocebu

• tim

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure why so many Filipinas decide to be single after a few bad choices.   There are many good men looking for relationships with loving and caring Filipinas.   Yes heartbreak hurts but tha

True love in the storybook sense probably doesn't exist. I don't know of anyone who knows what happy ever after is. Two human beings are imperfect. If you invest a lot of time in someone, try learning

Maybe you can write an ebook once you do! 

Posted Images

Davaoeno

Broken Hearts went into the trash bin before I reached about 30, never sulked over a girl since. now when i lose a girl it means nothing emotionally after a couple of days getting over the surprise of the loss, just another chance to find new exciting adventures. Yes I'm usually disappointed but not emotionally. it's their loss as far as I'm concerned and its usually backed up by some grovelling back by them later to tell me how much they miss me lol,. For some reason I do seem to lose girls easy as I've had to travel for long periods and they end up finding someone else when I'm away as often they are quite stunning so they have lots of offers, But my ego is not shattered as they do contact me and say they are sorry and want me back but by then i say bye dear, i love you but I have moved on... ;)

Dr Phil would have a field day with this post !! haha

• Like 3
b7335920

ya the hate filled audience of big loud middle aged women would be going nuts. Calling him a pig, insensitive, selfish, ect. When in reality the poor op might of had to develope this "coping mechanism" (dr phil word) to survive and thrive in todays world of relationships. I admire his courage!

Soarking

Is Dr. Phil an Expat living here in Cebu? I thought it was him I saw hanging off the back of a jeepnee the other day. And it kinda looked like Opra W. sitting in the back.

Small world.