Where do broken hearts GO?

AussieLex
Am i going to be able to afford a house in a subdivision?

Probably not ...

Im not sure if my $1,200 a month will be enough?

I live on just slightly less than that with my wife and we live pretty well ... it depends on your lifestyle choices I guess and what you are comfortable and happy with ...

Will foreigners be allowed entry into the Philippines by 2020 under Duertes administration?

Who knows ... I cant see too many changes affecting tourism or expat dollars ...

Ive been chatting to a girl online for months, she says she loves me, but im not really sure?

Some say they love you after a few days ... best to meet in person and see the reality of being with this woman, personalities and how you relate to each other is important and not really something you will know until you have some face to face time ...

Edited by AussieLex
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skhye01

• Enuff

• tim

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure why so many Filipinas decide to be single after a few bad choices.   There are many good men looking for relationships with loving and caring Filipinas.   Yes heartbreak hurts but tha

True love in the storybook sense probably doesn't exist. I don't know of anyone who knows what happy ever after is. Two human beings are imperfect. If you invest a lot of time in someone, try learning

Maybe you can write an ebook once you do! 

Posted Images

Paul

Rather than hijacking this thread, start another.

I'm not sure why so many Filipinas decide to be single after a few bad choices.

There are many good men looking for relationships with loving and caring Filipinas.

Yes heartbreak hurts but that doesn't mean you stop trying, just take different approaches.

I wish there was a website for 35+ singles to find love, seems like everything is geared for the younger crowd.

I personally would never date a women under the age of 35, too many issues and not enough time for the games.

Never give up, never!

We never give up, instead we hope and wait.

There are a number of sites  that allow you to specify  the age limits you want 

I will PM you  one that is free 

There are a number of sites  that allow you to specify  the age limits you want 

I will PM you  one that is free 

Thanks but no thanks.

• Like 2
lamoe

Thanks but no thanks.

You are welcome but it was Enuff I was sending the info to.  I have made that same mistake myself more than once. 

• 1 month later...

You just had to play the Bee Gees card.

Everything else is irrelevant!

I LOVE Bee Gees..

We never give up, instead we hope and wait.

Well, you might want to find a different place than General Santos to wait in, if your heart is looking for a westerner, most do not head down that way. 

• Like 1

I havent been to the Philippines for a few years, but plan on retiring there in 2020.

Can you forecast the increase in the cost of living over that time, and which way the dollar will go?

Will foreigners be allowed entry into the Philippines by 2020 under Duertes administration?

Ive been chatting to a girl online for months, she says she loves me, but im not really sure?

Sorry about all the questions

Maybe try vacationing in Siquijor for your answers?

Well, you might want to find a different place than General Santos to wait in, if your heart is looking for a westerner, most do not head down that way.

Gone too far yet still seeking for the serious one. So for the meantime just enjoying life with family and friends.

Also its a bit scared to commit  based on what  I have observed here in UAE, Full of lies and gamers..Don't want to waste my time of those.

Gone too far yet still seeking for the serious one. So for the meantime just enjoying life with family and friends.

Also its a bit scared to commit  based on what  I have observed here in UAE, Full of lies and gamers..Don't want to waste my time of those.

I guess that is two strikes, Gen San and UAE, both not good fishing territory for good western fish.  :D  :P  

Lee, Honestly I don't have any preference when it comes to nationality. Hahaha better to try crabbing instead of fishing. :rofl:

Edited by skhye01
  • Like 1

Try to consider General Santos or Davao City ,cost of living is not so high.

• 2 weeks later...
Soarking

I havent been to the Philippines for a few years, but plan on retiring there in 2020.

Can you forecast the increase in the cost of living over that time, and which way the dollar will go?

I hope your not serious..

Nobody can forecast the cost of living 4 years from now. But there is a good chance the dollar, (or peso) won't go as far as it does today.

On $1,200.00 you probably could not afford a house in a subdivision now. And who would own it? Your on-line girlfriend? You would need a hefty downpayment. The banks don't just give away money here and no American bank is going to loan you money to buy a house in the RP where you can't even own the land.

You could live on $1,200 per month here BUT you better have money set aside for an exit plan. Sounds to me like your planning on living on SSI only here. NOT a good idea, What happens if there is some kind of glitch and the check is held up a month ot two. Or even longer considering the government.

And I don't mean to pop your bubble, but any girl you have an on-line relationship here is going to say I LOVE YOU.

Edited by Soarking
  • Like 1

If you're so worried you should come to live in Taiwan or Japan, where economy is shrinking. Price rise won't be possible, in fact it's already going downward in Japan.