Double standards

goggleye

This is getting blown out of all proportion.

A woman's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning, looking after the household, keeping the kids clean and occupied, looking after her hunter/gatherer husband, and being dutiful and pleasing on the eye.

No?

For curiosity I had Neng read this- she agreed 100 percent maybe I found a good one.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• smokey

• Mikal

• spydoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went DEEP DEEP DEEP into the province and found one that can't read.  I keep her uneducated and chained to the cooker.

This is getting blown out of all proportion.   A woman's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning, looking after the household, keeping the kids clean and occupied, looking after her hunter/gatherer

we still have a 29 year old nurse at home still has no mileage on the clock ...  problem is most guys want a good girl who don't sleep around with anyone EXCEPT them ... why buy the cow when the milk

Posted Images

to_dave007

one lady in toledo said that she wanted me to wait at least 2 months before she would have sex with me, this was to make sure I was " serious"

Well.. if you weren't being serious, then she was a smart lady.  And if you are really looking for "marriage material" as you suggest you are, then is 2 months so long to wait?  I think the lady has it exactly right.

• Like 1
Enuff

I have been through 100's of meaningless relationships and one night stands searching for love. I finally found a woman who wasn't 100% into at 1st sight and she honestly didn't want to date me. made me curious so I pursued her even more. eventually I caught her and have been with her ever since.

not sure of my point here but the meaningless relationships and one night stands are sorely missed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by Enuff
  • Like 5
Shrek484

Well.. if you weren't being serious, then she was a smart lady.  And if you are really looking for "marriage material" as you suggest you are, then is 2 months so long to wait?  I think the lady has it exactly right.

When I am here for 1 month to 3 months at a time, waiting 3 months to find out the sex is rubbish! not really viable is it!

• Like 1

When I am here for 1 month to 3 months at a time, waiting 3 months to find out the sex is rubbish! not really viable is it!

I know I'm the antithesis of most of the guys here.

My honest answer: no it's not to long to wait. And sex is never rubbish.

• Like 6
Shrek484

I know I'm the antithesis of most of the guys here.

My honest answer: no it's not to long to wait. And sex is never rubbish.

Your opinion and a good one, for me it is too long to wait and the sex can be rubbish. Differences of opinion is what makes the world go around. Thanks for the Polite reply.

• Like 1
Havelland

Not to burst your bubble, but Snow White was a whore. She slept with seven men - dwarfs, but still men.

Oh, nothing wrong with sleazy women, even now. Just sayin'...

Ash, if little things get to you, what's going to happen when a big thing happens? You need to give her a bit more credit. My advice - yes, not knowing what these things were, is to go back with her and realize and accept she is human to. You need to keep in mind, first and foremost, the differences in the cultures. Then, above that, even though Filipinos speak better English than any other SE Asians, communication issues ARE still present. Big difference between speaking English, and English comprehension. 

Be more patient. You seem to have time in with this gal. Don't blow it now. Not over trivial shit. You are better than that.

Finally, someone who understands what we men need! 

Do you mean "real" men?

Paul

Do you mean "real" men?

If "real men" are animals.

When I took a ride on the magic bus (AKA The Meat Grinder) I went through several phases.  But one thing that I did consistently through all the ups and downs was to pay attention - phils is different, very, very different than where I'm from.  What I once found to incredibly ridiculous, well, that's simply how it is in phils.  So I did try to learn, and I think that I did learn enough to start to see that many things and many people are not black and white at all, there are many shades of grey (no pun intended) involved.

I do still remember when I used to make the mistake of actually looking at and mentioning religious affiliations and such.  Not the best approach at all - no one actually cares unless you bring it up... ;-)  Trust me on that one.  Chat at your own peril, to me anything past where & when is pretty much a waste.  I completely swore off any online emotional involvement.

At the height of my feeding frenzy I was hard pressed to wait through a leisurely lunch to find out if the sex was going to be good or not.  But to each their own.  And as the ladies would say, don't judge me... :-)

• Like 1
Willyv2b

I asked a filipina once about the FB thing and dating more than one person at a time. She stated that the filipina is looking for the needle in a large place and needs to look all over to find it. She also said they are looking for the one in a million so they date one million. At least she was honest.