Double standards

I let my GF go for now

I do not have a fall back!

No offense, but I'm going to call BS.  There's an old saying that comes to mind, something about people that live in glass houses throwing rocks.  I don't know you, but those two statements above do tell me something.  Maybe you misspoke or did not write exactly what you meant to write, but all I can do is take your words at face value.

A lot of women know the game quite well, probably better than the foreign guys trying to play them.  And they behave accordingly.  Remember, you're in the advantageous position, right?  Oh wait, you already knew that didn't you?

is she beautiful??

Not more than a million others here. 

No one likes to walk away with nothing to show for their investment.  So sometimes people might behave in a certain way to protect themselves from coming up empty handed.  And that might say absolutely nothing about them, about their true intentions and goals.

And 'online' means nothing, zero.  What you wrote about that says much, much more about you than it does about the woman in question.

Once you start to understand what all those women mean when they keep saying 'don't judge me', well that's a very good starting point I think...;-)

• Like 3
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• smokey

• Mikal

• spydoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went DEEP DEEP DEEP into the province and found one that can't read.  I keep her uneducated and chained to the cooker.

This is getting blown out of all proportion.   A woman's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning, looking after the household, keeping the kids clean and occupied, looking after her hunter/gatherer

we still have a 29 year old nurse at home still has no mileage on the clock ...  problem is most guys want a good girl who don't sleep around with anyone EXCEPT them ... why buy the cow when the milk

Posted Images

This is a conversation better discussed with ice cold red horse but a saying we have that loosely translates to: fish in a pond and you'll either get tilapia or halwan. Fish in another pond and it will be the same. Fish in the sea if you want better fish.

• Like 1
rainymike

When I was a lot younger, I liked my women sleazy. When the relationship turned more serious and I expected her to be Snow White, I discovered I still had sleazy. Of course, the same could probably have been said about me as well.

• Like 2
spydoo

When I was a lot younger, I liked my women sleazy. When the relationship turned more serious and I expected her to be Snow White, I discovered I still had sleazy. Of course, the same could probably have been said about me as well.

So maybe if we change ourselves we'll get our Snow Whites?

• Like 1
easydrifter

If you want it, then you better put a ring on it (not recommended).

Shrek484

No offense, but I'm going to call BS.  There's an old saying that comes to mind, something about people that live in glass houses throwing rocks.  I don't know you, but those two statements above do tell me something.  Maybe you misspoke or did not write exactly what you meant to write, but all I can do is take your words at face value.

A lot of women know the game quite well, probably better than the foreign guys trying to play them.  And they behave accordingly.  Remember, you're in the advantageous position, right?  Oh wait, you already knew that didn't you?

No one likes to walk away with nothing to show for their investment.  So sometimes people might behave in a certain way to protect themselves from coming up empty handed.  And that might say absolutely nothing about them, about their true intentions and goals.

And 'online' means nothing, zero.  What you wrote about that says much, much more about you than it does about the woman in question.

Once you start to understand what all those women mean when they keep saying 'don't judge me', well that's a very good starting point I think...;-)

What exactly is BS? you do understand the lady I talked to and my ex are two very different people?

Shrek484

I am not sure if some replies are confusing my ex with the lady wo added me on FB, itg certainly reads that way. They are two completely different people, the reason I finished with my Gf is personal, but I will say it was nothing too bad just minor irritants that bugged me too much.

Talked to another one last night, she was as crazy too, In manila, sick of finding rubbish men on the internet, expected all men to go see her yet she was not prepared to travel at all! 

She contacted me, not me her then complained about the fact I did not contact her! when I suggested that if she was bored and tired(her words) of looking then she should change her search! seemed good advice! as albert said Insanity " doing the same thing and expecting different results" well when I suggested to make her search Manila only she went mad, accusing me of telling her what to do and "nagging" needless to say I just deleted her ;-)

Better I go to the gym and swim and leave the craziness to othersme thinks.

PS as my my ex, I do not know if she will saty an ex, I just need breathing time to see if those little things are big enough for me to walk away!

colemanlee

PS as my my ex, I do not know if she will saty an ex, I just need breathing time to see if those little things are big enough for me to walk away!

First impressions are usually spot on...

• Like 2
smokey

Not sure about that Smokey, a hell of a lot of these girls have kids already by Filipina men, so used is not the problem, nor the test drive. After a test drive the man or lady may feel it is not for them! that is the point of a test drive! do not think after the free test drive do most men walk away just because they had 1 free test!

I think more think the test drive was not what they wanted.

also I really do not get why they say "no sex for a month" etc when they already have a kid! one lady in toledo said that she wanted me to wait at least 2 months before she would have sex with me, this was to make sure I was " serious" I asked if she had done that with her previous foreign BF, she replied yes! I said well that system does not work then as he is an ex! 

She was completely lost! 

oh but how safe is it to marry a women who gives it up on the first date.... most guys say or think well if you wont many others will ... Guy flys thousands of miles spends lots and meets a women he only knew on line... if she gives it up your happy then you go home and wonder if your the only guy she meet... cant have it both ways  just have to take your chances

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man

as albert said Insanity " doing the same thing and expecting different results"

And you are still looking on the Internet for a new gf?

• Like 2
Davaoeno

you even have to ask ??   :ROFLMAO:

• Like 4
Shrek484

Still looking? who said I had started to look ? 

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Still looking? who said I had started to look ? 

that's a YES for sure !!!!

• Like 2
Shrek484

Smokey,

sorry not following you?? who said I expect sex on a first date ? If I met a lady for the first time and she did not like me then I would just meet another, one meets to see if there is an attraction! surely that is the point.

I have traveled here and met a lady I knew on a site and talked to a lot, that was my first visit when I met her although we clicked on the net we really did not click in person, no hard feelings from either side!

What I expect is to meet and spend time, if we want sex on the first date so be it, if we do not so be it, meet and see what happens, what I think I implied was women expecting a man to wait a month or two to prove real love are being unrealistic!

that's a YES for sure !!!!

Wrong!!! I am not looking for a new GF I am chilling out, enjoying my own time, gym and swim, some photography. I have a few friends here so meeting them for a coffee and chat and a wedding to go to next Monday. I am not desperate or needy and do not rely on a gf for my happiness. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

.....I am not desperate or needy and do not rely on a gf for my happiness.

Ian, I think you ought to take this one.... :yahoo:

• Like 5