Double standards

ozboy

My personal thoughts are Filipinas just love to get complements specially an FB...some enjoy a bit of flirting but it usually is just that if it is on their general feed.......If they are really interested in keeping things quiet, then they have a second account which they use...

• Like 6
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrek484

• smokey

• Mikal

• spydoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went DEEP DEEP DEEP into the province and found one that can't read.  I keep her uneducated and chained to the cooker.

This is getting blown out of all proportion.   A woman's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning, looking after the household, keeping the kids clean and occupied, looking after her hunter/gatherer

we still have a 29 year old nurse at home still has no mileage on the clock ...  problem is most guys want a good girl who don't sleep around with anyone EXCEPT them ... why buy the cow when the milk

Posted Images

BossHog

So your ex has chickens, some piglets on the way AND a motorcycle? Pm me her contact info since she's single now.

Or do double standards apply here as well?

• Like 3
calasiaobound

This post sounds like highschool.

• Like 2

This post sounds like highschool.

Post or thread? 

• Like 1
Shrek484

So your ex has chickens, some piglets on the way AND a motorcycle? Pm me her contact info since she's single now.

Or do double standards apply here as well?

Don't get too excited, it is only a suzuki smash 115 and it is plain white ;-) 

• Like 1
woodchopper

it is only a suzuki smash 115 and it is plain white ;-) 

relatively newish and white is not that hard to "cop"

• Like 1

Don't get too excited, it is only a suzuki sidingmash 115 and it is plain white ;-) 

You should see what I am riding,..

• Like 4

its called upgrading she traded in her family car for a sports car

Hypergamy!!!!

RogerDuMond

The answer to the OP is security by having something to fall back on and we are just as guilty of that as they are. The second reason is ego.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

1- do they understand what serious is? 2- do they know what a double standard is? 3- do they understand u do not have to kiss or have sex with another person to be a cheat? 4- do they understand what a promise is? 5- do they understand what a lie is?

The good ones do.

6- why do they think it is ok to keep foreign men on a medium when all those men want is sex? 7- why do they keep the same said men on the same medium when they make sex remarks about them and they have a bf?

The good ones don't.

It's not rocket surgery...

• Like 8
bernadette

Maybe she is on the process of collect and collect and then select and that she does'nt know that cheating is not only in the form of physical and that emotional cheating do exist.

• Like 5
Shrek484

The answer to the OP is security by having something to fall back on and we are just as guilty of that as they are. The second reason is ego.

I do not have a fall back! 

Maybe she is on the process of collect and collect and then select and that she does'nt know that cheating is not only in the form of physical and that emotional cheating do exist.

collecting when she already had a "serious BF" surely she would know that was cheating!

Why finish with him for having ladies on his phone, she must then by her actions know that having ladies on the phone or men on ur fb is cheating !

Headshot

Sadly not ;-( and the piglets are due any second ;-) ah well it was for the family anyway and I am not sure whether I will take her back yet or not. I do miss those Chickens and pigs though  ;-) 

She will also get to keep my motorcycle if I decide not to take her back, as it will be no good to me and she can sell it or use it! 

Damn these women ;-) 

PS now looking for a new GF, must have chickens and pigs and a dog  :wheel:

What happened with the GF that you dumped her? Or did she dump you? Does she want to get back with you?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

double standard is an offensive term making the assumption of a duality of existence

it should be diversiform standard

• Like 3
RogerDuMond

I do not have a fall back!

That is because you go through them too fast.    :rofl:

• Like 4