Happy New Year, everyone!

My name is Caroline and I am a Cebuana living in Stockholm since 1999. I am happily married to a Swede and we are planning to relocate to Cebu in the near future. I have been a lurker in this forum for some time and enjoyed reading every topic! It's really a great and very informative forum! Kudos to everyone here that's making this site so alive and interesting!

Hi Caroline, I too find this site informative probably the best one on information on the Philippines and culture. Do you think you can handle the heat again after being in a cold country for so long? At least you wont have problems learning the language. :welcome:

Hi Caroline, I too find this site informative probably the best one on information on the Philippines and culture. Do you think you can handle the heat again after being in a cold country for so long? At least you wont have problems learning the language. :D

I think I can handle anything :P Remember, I'm a filipino and we are resilient and easily adapts to anything. But honestly, I'm pretty tired of the grayness and coldness here. I/we need the heat, the craziness and chaos that is the Philippines. The beach, the warmth of the people is just an added bonus :)