Statistical Realities - Love and Divorce. How Do You Keep it Together?

Davaoeno

If you really really want to keep a marriage together in this country, without worrying about her leaving, probably the best solution is as follows:

1. Make sure she never has enough money to leave .    That  seems to work well for many pinoys . 

• Like 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• HTM

• to_dave007

• rainymike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always find it surprising that people seem to believe that children provide some sort of glue to help stabilize a relationship.   If your relationship is struggling, the last thing you should brin

Just found this thread.  Surprised that no-one responded yet..  very surprised..  given the subject.   For myself, with two failed marriages already, and having married a Filipina quite a bit younge

It's the consumer mentality isn't it?   Lack of accountability.  No acceptance of responsibility.  No idea what commitment really means?  Immaturity, in an era that seems to believe that our youth d

wondersailor

Ok,i'll throw my 2p into the ring.

First marriage l promised myself I would do whatever it took to keep the marriage working. Nope, takes two.

Twenty six years after the first failure, I married a Filipina. When she stepped off the plane in the US I knew I was in trouble. Two months later I filed for divorce.

I've learned two life lessons here, the first is that it takes two, not one, to make a marriage work. The second is if you are in hell, get out fast. Too many people linger in terrible marriages that are not working. Life is way too short to be a glutton for punishment.I think you have to find the right woman and be the right man. Period.Easier said than done. Good luck

• Like 6
SkyMan

and to the guy who comes here and wants to be in total control this is the wrong country for that
Never, and I mean never, leave the pit door unlocked.
to_dave007

Never, and I mean never, leave the pit door unlocked.

I think I know what you mean, but I'd rather not guess. 

Edited by to_dave007
For Real

I think I know what you mean, but I'd rather not guess.

It's just a joke. The wives of controlling men in transactional marriages are normally the first to try new sausage.
Skywalker

"New sausage"

Love it!