Sign in to follow this  
river rat

ACR-I Card (13a Permanent) Renewal

arentol

I see...15-20 days is not too bad a turnaround though...I may have to go home in Jan, so I'll have to be careful when I do mine...So I won't get stuck not having it. Take Care...Oh BTW, which office did you have it done? At that Mall....Can't remember where that is...Mandaue maybe

Yep, Cebu District Office in J-Centre Mall (2nd floor) in Mandaue City on A.S. Fortuna.

Aren

river rat

Yep, Cebu District Office in J-Centre Mall (2nd floor) in Mandaue City on A.S. Fortuna.

Aren

Yep, that is where I have been going...Thanks

SkyMan

I see...15-20 days is not too bad a turnaround though...I may have to go home in Jan, so I'll have to be careful when I do mine...So I won't get stuck not having it. Take Care...Oh BTW, which office did you have it done? At that Mall....Can't remember where that is...Mandaue maybe

I wouldn't count on that.  I called after a month and it wasn't down yet.  No hurry so I called another month later and it was done.  It could have been 31 days or 60 days.  That is calendar days so 20 business days could be a bit over a month given holidays.

Edited by SkyMan

Monsoon

I wouldn't count on that.  I called after a month and it wasn't down yet.  No hurry so I called another month later and it was done.  It could have been 31 days or 60 days.  That is calendar days so 20 business days could be a bit over a month given holidays.

But according to the President all government agencies will now be required to process all documents in the shortest time possible and give people a precise releasing date! 

He also repeatedly mentions three working days...

:ROFLMAO:

• Like 1

river rat

But according to the President all government agencies will now be required to process all documents in the shortest time possible and give people a precise releasing date! 

He also repeatedly mentions three working days...

:ROFLMAO:

I hope Duterte includes the BIR and DAR in that, hehehe...Seriously...Man they are slow...!

PeterC

My local BI also asked for a copy of marriage certificate and my wife's birth certificate.

I received my new 13A ACR-I Card 40 days after renewal application submission,  the picture on the new I Card is the picture appeared on my first I Card, and the signature is the signature appeared on my second I Card.

Edited by PeterC

PapaRay

I am going to cebu early Sept to renew my I-card. I have a permanent 13A as verified when I spoke to Manila. However no Updated visa was stamped into my passport. Was told if I had a problem to have them call manila. This should be interesting.

• Like 1

angbumabasa
1 hour ago, PapaRay said:

I am going to cebu early Sept to renew my I-card. I have a permanent 13A as verified when I spoke to Manila. However no Updated visa was stamped into my passport. Was told if I had a problem to have them call manila. This should be interesting.

When I renewed my US Passport they sent the new one back clipped together with the old one. They now stay together where anyone can see the visa stamp in the old one.

• Like 2

RogerDat

So I need to carry 2 old and 1 new if I travel? Next time I go to VA I will pay the BI a visit, how is it at getting the visa stamp in new one these days, and where is the BI office I need to visit, and how long to get the stamp?

PapaRay
On 7/14/2016 at 11:24 PM, river rat said:

As I said, I just have a 13A, I did not have an ACR-I card...What am I missing here?

You r missing your ICR Card. It is the same as An ACR card expect it indicates your r an immigrand. ACR is for tourists

tonny

When i got my new passport took in both too immigration they put a new stamp into my new passport ,took maybe 20 min. This was done here in Cebu at The old office before they closed it.  

SkyMan
3 hours ago, PapaRay said:

You r missing your ICR Card. It is the same as An ACR card expect it indicates your r an immigrand. ACR is for tourists

There used to be separate ACR and ICR and they were paper.  Now there is only the ACR-I card.  Different colors for tourists, Perm residents, etc.

• Like 1

Tony Romano

I'm a US citizen married to a Philippina for 25 years, and I have to renew my 5yr ACR I-card.  Problem is, I am not sure what the "visa implementation" page of my passport is, and, supposedly I need a Xeroxed copy of it to renew the ACR.  

Also, if the visa implementation page is the page that shows the original visa granted, it would be impossible for me to submit a copy of the page because it would be in my passport (issued in 1986) and I no longer have that passport.  In fact, if I remember correctly, I was granted my first, 13A visa in 1995, by the Philippine embassy in Okinawa, a few years after I was married. I've had three, ten year passports since then.  : 0

Furthermore, when I was granted my visa, there was no such thing as an ACR I card and there was no BOC (Board of Commissioners) letter of Approval granted to me.  Supposedly, the approval letter must also accompany one's application.

Anybody got any idea of how to deal with this situation.

Tony Romano

Also, renewing  my I-card before expires will be very inconvenient.  Is there any fine for "renewing" after the expiration date.  Again, I have been here on a 13A visa for 15 years, and have no plans to leave soon.