Lazada, on the decline?

KennyF

thebob

Thats the place all right! Good job Woolf.

Now if only they stocked Crown PRO-HT-199 Horn Speakers.

I've tried everywhere on line, even the manufacturer Kensonic are unobtainable. The only online venders are scam sites.

Lazada only has the little itty bitty ones.

Edited by thebob
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyMike

• thebob

• KennyF

• AlwaysRt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met one of the co-founders of Lazada at a SEA CEO round table type event. I'm not sure how much he has shared with me I should make public.    The Philippines is not an easy environment to be prof

Well if their phone and internet ordering and dispatch resembles anything else in the Philippines , like going to the mall ...    1 person to smile and say hello , 1 person to ring up the purchase o

I read, a while back, that Lazada had been purchased by Alibaba, the Chinese giant of online sales. This could be fallout from that purchase?

Looks like an opportunity for Amazon to move into Philippines......................... oh ya staff i forgot.

RogerDuMond

But they advertise NO DELIVERY FEE for basket over 2,000 pesos.

It depends on the seller. Other companies sell through Lazada, some charge shipping and some do not.

• Like 1
Irenicus

Lazada extended chrome extension is the BEST tool for ordering from Lazada right now. Free in chrome store.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

KennyF

It depends on the seller. Other companies sell through Lazada, some charge shipping and some do not.

Nope.

For orders of 1,000 or over, Lazada deliver free in Metro Manila.

It's 2,000 or over for the rest of the country.

HOWEVER, if the item is bulky (queen size Mandaue foam mattress) or heavy (40" TV) there is a packing and insurance charge of as much as 750 pesos.

Note, PACKING AND INSURANCE charge, not delivery charge. (Yeh, sure)

KonC

RogerDuMond

Nope.

I am sorry, but some companies that don't ship through Lazada do charge shipping no matter the cost of the item. This is from experience.

• Like 1

My Samsung had the same problem a couple years ago. THe fix was replacing a few diodes. Parts cost a few dollars and I did it myself. Search youtube for how to and what you need.

Wat`s a diode?   :cool:

thebob

It's an electrical component that acts like a one way valve.

• Like 1
AlwaysRt

Now that I actually searched for what I did it was capacitors that I replaced. I watched a video like this https://youtu.be/SXqSg2A5b7I for my tv, bought a "repair kit" on ebay which contained 6 replacements. Took about 10 minutes to take TV apart, replace, and put back together. Was about 5 years ago and my uncle is still using that TV back in the States.

• Like 1