Durable Strap-on Sandals

b7335920

b7335920

That was my experience buying the Easy Soft (World Balance) Christmas or white shoes 4 years ago, I've put on so many miles walking that I've lost count, next I'm looking for some running shoes the weather or humidity is brutal on shoes and sandals, branded items I brought from the states have all fallen apart.

I went to all the running shoe stores where i was living at in cebu the first time to try to find a pair of high end asics running shoes(the only ones that work for me and it kills me to pay this much for shoes) and after getting to know the sales staff after several visits they found a pair,in my size,from the back,with a 20 percent off sticker.They went from 9000 pesos to 7200 and i never would have found them cuz they werent advertised.Its worth a shot if your looking at 100-200 dollar shoes...but i am definetly a fan of these world balance sandals and will stick with them for good i think

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b7335920

• Paul

• M.C.A.

• Skywalker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure if you just search " strap on" you'll get plenty of results...

I paid P1200 for these, I thought they were genuine, but this is the Philippines.   What a croc!

If you search for sandals you might have better results.

Posted Images

cvgtpc1

Our coconut land could be a proving ground....blew out two pairs of expensive sandals in a couple hours. Thought the first pair was an anomaly....went back with another pair and happened again lol Flip flops from now on.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

• Like 4
guitartechk

There are two of these stores on Bohol.

http://www.sandugosandals.com/

Looks like you can buy them online as well. 

I bought a pair of Sandugo slippers at the Mall in Minglanilla, feels great and holding up well.

Recently bought a pair of no name brand slippers at the Walmart here in Maryland, felt so good that I went back and bought another pair (much smaller size) for my wife and carried them to Cebu. We'll see how they hold up!

Enuff

I bought a pair of Sandugo slippers at the Mall in Minglanilla, feels great and holding up well.

Recently bought a pair of no name brand slippers at the Walmart here in Maryland, felt so good that I went back and bought another pair (much smaller size) for my wife and carried them to Cebu. We'll see how they hold up!

I take and send over tons of the flip flops from dollar tree, they can stretch out a $1 pair of shoes for years.

• Like 1

Our coconut land could be a proving ground....blew out two pairs of expensive sandals in a couple hours. Thought the first pair was an anomaly....went back with another pair and happened again lol Flip flops from now on.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

If I'm planting tree's I'll use boots with those arm stockings the trike drivers wear on their arms but I put those on my lower legs like stockings, my sandals start to feel like clown slippers especially when they get wet.

shadow

Was in Duma Robs mall today, found these World Balance for P1100. Really looked and felt good. What I really liked was the closed toe and they were wide, my feet and very short and wide (like most of my body). I normally have to buy an 8+ to get shoes wide enough. Of course, then it feels like I have clown shoes on. After trying a pair of these on, and they fit very well, I was surprised to find out they were a size 6 (39). Going back to buy them this evening.

world-balance-crusher-ms-brown-8006-2476

• Like 2

any in Ayala or SM? I'm going to need a new one soon.

The sketecher I asked previously isn't good... 3 hours walking my feet are nearly broken! The incapability to completely wrap and fix my feet is a serious design flaw, can't walk comforably on the awful roads here and too tiring.

b7335920

Was in Duma Robs mall today, found these World Balance for P1100. Really looked and felt good. What I really liked was the closed toe and they were wide, my feet and very short and wide (like most of my body). I normally have to buy an 8+ to get shoes wide enough. Of course, then it feels like I have clown shoes on. After trying a pair of these on, and they fit very well, I was surprised to find out they were a size 6 (39). Going back to buy them this evening.

world-balance-crusher-ms-brown-8006-2476

Think we got the same model,mine are world balance model "wayfinder"...ive only worn a size 10half or eleven all my life,yet these fit good and are a size 9...beats me

• Like 1

That was my experience buying the Easy Soft (World Balance) Christmas or white shoes 4 years ago, I've put on so many miles walking that I've lost count, next I'm looking for some running shoes the weather or humidity is brutal on shoes and sandals, branded items I brought from the states have all fallen apart.

If You pronate, New  Balance 860 is for stability, available at Ayala, also wide models, price 5500p. My 860's last about one year. But I run every day  :workout:

• Like 1
Paul

my feet and very short and wide (like most of my body)

I was going to say his mouth. But, whateva. :D

I still miss the original Teva's. 

• Like 1

If You pronate, New  Balance 860 is for stability, available at Ayala, also wide models, price 5500p. My 860's last about one year. But I run every day  :workout:

only one year?? eco-friendly material?

I have narrow feet and the best running shoes that I've ever worn are the Nike and now they have new version  http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunarepic-flyknit-mens-running-shoe/pid-11042241/pgid-10940948 the price of these shoes and even 5,000 pesos is too much for me, sure miss having a job to supplement the pension.