Durable Strap-on Sandals

b7335920

b7335920

Does anyone have a suggestion for reliable strapon sandles for lots of walking and everyday use?Ill pay for quality but after 2 hours of wandering around the mall.they had no stock of brands i got from internet site and i didnt want to buy any uninformed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b7335920

• Paul

• M.C.A.

• rep1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure if you just search " strap on" you'll get plenty of results...

I paid P1200 for these, I thought they were genuine, but this is the Philippines.   What a croc!

If you search for sandals you might have better results.

Posted Images

BossHog

Does anyone have a suggestion for reliable strapon sandles

If you search for sandals you might have better results.

• Like 4
Paul

Does anyone have a suggestion for reliable strapon sandles for lots of walking and everyday use?Ill pay for quality but after 2 hours of wandering around the mall.they had no stock of brands i got from internet site and i didnt want to buy any uninformed

You would probably be better off with regular slippers / thongs, than those strap on types. They would tend to make your feet sweat. 

31sTGWnoaAL._SX395_.jpg

Not to mention, and about to offend a number of members, you would look like a nut job if you wore socks with them. 

• Like 2
oztony

Pretty sure if you just search " strap on" you'll get plenty of results...

Maybe shoot for a colour and size as well "Large Strap On Black..... sandals:biggrin_01:

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2
AussieLex

you would look like a nut job if you wore socks with them.

I think we have a few of those around these parts ... buy regular thongs/slippers... cheap, work well and if they break don't cost much to replace ...

Paul

Enough of the silly "sandles" comments. He spelled it properly in the subject line. And, I think we all know what he was talking about.

Geez. Simple things...

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

The best hands down for me when it comes to durability and comfort are Ecco. They have stores in the Philippines.

Real durable brand name made here it goes by the name Easy Soft or World Balance here's a couple links, one for sandals and the other for their shoes.

http://www.worldbalance.com.ph/gallery/men-sandals

https://www.zalora.com.ph/shoes/easy-soft/

If purchased online the price seems double but in the stores its more like 400 pesos, each link will have a store locator.  I have a white pair of shoes and have walked several times into the town, they don't break down and have supports, I had have this issue for my son the cheap junk shoes they sell in the malls and markets so I bought him an Easy Soft black shoe.

Edited by M.C.A.
maximian

Not to mention, and about to offend a number of members, you would look like a nut job if you wore socks with them. 

Wearing socks with thong sandals is fashionable at the present time  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
goggleye

I like crocs. Comfortable - the podiatrist says they are the best thing you can do for your feet

Paul

Wearing socks with thong sandals is fashionable at the present time  :rolleyes:

If you want to look like a tourist who is in country for the first time. Read: a mark to be taken advantage of.

But, hey - I heard you look ma-va-lus in them. :D

• Like 1
Irenicus

I like crocs. Comfortable - the podiatrist says they are the best thing you can do for your feet

I like crocs as well, but there's just too many critters here that like to hide in them - cane toads, geckos, tukos, giant hairy spiders..... ugh.

goggleye

You lick the cane toad and shake out the rest before you put them on

• Like 1
Semper paratus

I have lived here for 6 years and so far Merrell brand has been by far the best.

• Like 1