Sign in to follow this  
Maybe Next Yr

Moalboal hotel recommendation wanted

RR3

I like the Cabana Beach Club Resort. It has a clean pool and a decent restaurant, which is more than most resorts in Moalboal have. You can walk a few feet out of your room, get into the water, swim ten meters off shore and have some spectacular snorkeling along an underwater wall. Getting back out of the water, you can stop at the outdoor shower, and go to the restaurant, the pool or your room ... all conveniently located to the steps into the water. There really isn't much beach there, but there is a nice sandy area on top of the barrier wall where you can lay out and get a tan, or you could just lay out around the pool on the provided chaise lounges. They have a jetty that goes out to a small stone cabana right next the the underwater drop-off where you can just go out and enjoy the view and the breeze in the shade, or you can enter the water there without even having to swim out to the drop-off.

pros: Middle of the bar street

cons: Middle of the bar street

And it is Tañon Strait (Filipino:Kipot ng Tanon)

Headshot

pros: Middle of the bar street

cons: Middle of the bar street

It is also very close to four dive shops and has good diving and snorkeling right in front of it (although I like House Reef further along the coast toward Moalboal better for sheer beauty). In addition, the are a few decent restaurants in the neighborhood. I suppose if bars is your thing, then they are there, but if that doesn't interest you, then there are still other things to keep you busy.