Sending Documents to Cebu City

I am going to be sending my wife her immigration papers sometime in the next week to sign. Just wondering what is the best way to send to Cebu City. I want to get it there and back quickly. I was thinking of using FedEx or DHL? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am sending from Ottawa, Canada.

Thanks everyone :)

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Fed Ex / UPS / DHL I would just use whichever is least cost and more convenient for you. 

I typically used UPS and Fed Ex in the Phils for documents. 

RogerDuMond

Fed Ex / UPS / DHL I would just use whichever is least cost and more convenient for you. 

I typically used UPS and Fed Ex in the Phils for documents. 

The one time I sent documents, I used DHL with no problems. DHL was about 2/3 the cost of Fedex, and Fedex was a few dollars cheaper than UPS.

Kabisay-an gid

I recommend sending via FedEx International Priority. I sent documents from the U.S. east coast to Manila just last year, got there in 3.5 days for about $56 U.S.

I have no idea what it would cost from Ottawa, Canada.

Thanks everyone for the info. much appreciated.

I was also wondering if anyone has any experience in sending documents directly to the postal outlet? I would like to use PHLPost.

Reason being is my wife does not have a fixed address

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Why not just email them to her. As far as I can remember, all the Visa Application Forms are fillable and printable from a PC. I never completed a single form by hand except for the signature and date of signature.

Using TapaTalk, so can't use emoticons

• Like 1

I have pre-filled all of the forms I just need an original signature. My wife also does not have a computer to work from unless she went to a net café and filled them out there but the forms are extremely complicated. I had a hard time understanding at times.

I think I am going to go with FedEx because they also operate in Cebu City and likely will be able to deliver to my wife's place although no fixed address. Going to have to give a landmark to find it but there's a big sign on her store so shouldn't be that difficult.