Confort Food

Bob Ward

I've been craving good buffalo wings for a couple of weeks. Everything I've tried in the restaurants is just not very good or authentic.

I know how to make them, it's just finding the right hot sauce that does not cost P200 for a 3-4 ounce bottle. I recently found a GREAT hot sauce for making wings that is 95% authentic. It's P67 for a 12 ounce bottle. I will release the name of the sauce as soon as I return to the store and buy all that they have! LOLOLOL With friends like me............ LOL

Edited by Bob Ward
The Mason
I will release the name of the sauce as soon as I return to the store and buy all that they have!

Good call Bob. I recently posted about finding a good selection of mustard. By the time I went back a week later for more, it was sold out. :)

Good call Bob. I recently posted about finding a good selection of mustard. By the time I went back a week later for more, it was sold out. :)

People will learn these things when they live here full time. I don't think this one will be that scarce, but it is definitely good enough to hold out on till I find out! LOLOL Mouth is salivating just remembering the taste! Tonight we feast on steak and shrimp. I just had to do the holidays with some American/Western food!

On the mustard mate, Ayala has a good selection in the center aisle above the frozen foods!! Coleman's, Plochman's, Gulden's and Grey Poupon to name some.

Edited by Bob Ward

No problem Bob I can wait till you buy it and then I will taste if it's ok

The only real hot sauce to use it Franks Red Hot for authentic Buffalo Wings.

Which I asked where could be found in Cebu. Of course no one felt the need to answer.

Franks Red Hot can be found at the shopping market at Ayala and SM. It even comes in half gallon jugs.

Geez, so are we scumbags because we did not know where that sauce was? LOL I will try it and let you know! I even made homemade blue cheese dressing with celery and carrot sticks. I likes my wings!

Geez, so are we scumbags because we did not know where that sauce was? LOL I will try it and let you know! I even made homemade blue cheese dressing with celery and carrot sticks. I likes my wings!

I never said you where scumbags.

I understand most of the people posting on this site are not even Livin in Cebu. But the obvious answer to almost EVERY question on where to find a food is Ayala or SM.

I made my own fromunda cheese dressing !

The Mason: repeat after me, "Stockroom", "pantry", "larder". He who hesitates is lost. Check your expiration dates and buy accordingly. :P