Human trafficking case filed against Briton

RogerDuMond

If I read something about someone having the book thrown at them for vagrancy in Los Angeles I would be similarly convinced the story was a lot bigger than it appears.

Really? I would wait until the evidence was all available rather than forming an opinion on a media report, but then I don't have a prejudice against law enforcement.

Not "all" cops.

Then why do some of the comments on this forum always go to police corruption every time some expat dirt bag is arrested?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• HTM

• RogerDuMond

• bluecarabao

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing is for sure , he has got to be guilty of something ..... unless 7 young women just all of a sudden got together and said .... look , there is a Brit on holidays here , lets all make up up a

Yes, it was just some poor Filipino girls he exploited and local laws he violated,  this is totally insignificant things. It was not our daughters and it was not in our country,,,,     

I'm surprised everyone doesn't see this for the shakedown that it was intended to be.  If the guy had been more generous with payment up front then none of this would have happened.   As it is now it

Posted Images

Cipro

I don't have a prejudice against law enforcement.

Nor do I. 

ex231

Really? I would wait until the evidence was all available rather than forming an opinion on a media report, but then I don't have a prejudice against law enforcement.

Then why do some of the comments on this forum always go to police corruption every time some expat dirt bag is arrested?

Hmmm ... umm ... maybe because often times it is?