Human trafficking case filed against Briton

ozboy

QUOTE........

Once again the followers and editor at XXXXX website from ‪XXXXXXasia/post/july-2016 have displayed their ignorance and attitudes towards ‪#‎Filipino‬ women. It's time to let the sexpat and sex tourist community know that they are what is wrong with Angeles City, not our women.

The following reader submission was included with the XXXX newsletter. The editors comment is on the last line.

June Reader Submissions:

Hello XXXXX

I'd like to react to "Girlfriends" submitted by XXX - Angeles City Bar Girls. Because he is dead wrong advocating relationships with Filipina's (bargirls or not).

The only correct way to deal with them is to triple F. That's an iron rule and foreigners who try to break that rule get burned all the time. As a matter of fact I know that this triple F rule applies to all asian women: bar- or non-bargirls. These young asian women are not sexually loyal to their boyfriends or hubbies: they open their legs for everybody and the neighbour as soon as their foreigner turns around or goes back home. Triple F. them. Yes. Advocating relationships -like Charles H- does is wrong and leads to all

kind of troubles (even mortal danger) down the road. For example accepting a Filipino boyfriend -for her- on the side (like Charles mentions) could be a deadly mistake. D E A D L Y !!!

Besides for a Filipina (bargirl or non-bargirl) her family will always be her number one. That means your friendship or relationship can never be her real priority or motivation.

It's no foundation for long term relationships accept for Filipino's. Just shorttime those sweet bargirls and pay some tip. Keep it light footed and be honest about it. Guess what? Filipina's understand that. The triple F rule wins again. Guys should NOT fall in love with bargirls at all. And do not ever support them financially other than paying for ladies drinks (she gets a commission) early work release (she gets appr. half) and some tipmoney for good service. Her brothers broken motercycle is NOT our problem. With the Triple F. rule those problems don't even come up.

Than XXX makes another assumption: "You become a respected part of her family" Wrong again. Her family will see a foreigner as a foreigner. He can never become a Filipino and the foreigner is only there to financially help them. It's dangerous. If a foreigner (acts) or really is out of money he will find out that he's not respected at all. Murder quikly comes to their minds (and unfortunately that happens a lot) Again the triple F. rule is the best advice: an iron rule for us foreigners. much safer and much more fun -without the headaches-

To the guy who still considers a long-term relationship with a Filipina:

1. Do you accept it that she will have sex with others (Filipinos or other foreigners from her Bar) as soon as you are not around? Don't make the mistake to think your (bar)girl is different.

2. Do you accept NOT to be her number one? Because her family is her real number one and than perhaps her waterbuffalo is her number two. So you must guess your number?

3. Do you accept it that you are not respected (not Filipino) and not even accepted (only acted) by her family? To them you are only Dollars or Euros in their eyes: that's why they are nice to you.

4. Do you accept it that all her families financial troubles come to you while you are not even respected or accepted (not Filipino) like mentioned before?

.... and so on.

Relationships with Filipinas are dangerous and filled with troubles. No doubt about it. Their loyalty to foreigner boyfriends or hubbies is only acted. God knows how many times I had more than normal eye-contact with a Filipina who walked right next to their foreigner (married or not). No shame! Eye-contact because she is NOT loyal and wants more foreigners more sex more money and so on. So yes: they are good for shorttime relations: one night stands or just a few hours boom boom in the hotelroom. Nothing wrong with that. Pay tip and smile when she leaves.

It's best to remember this: "Pay them to leave" (a proven slogan from Sir Thommo XXXXX)

Another way to look at it. In Angeles City the average sexy tourist has a smile on his face. Expats complain even about household appliances.

Sexy tourists have fun and than leave it all behind: fly back to their home-countries.

I ask you -XXXXX- to place this email in the next newsletter just to give guys another perspective. It could also save a life or two.

Greetings,

XXXXXXXXXXX

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• HTM

• RogerDuMond

• bluecarabao

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing is for sure , he has got to be guilty of something ..... unless 7 young women just all of a sudden got together and said .... look , there is a Brit on holidays here , lets all make up up a

Yes, it was just some poor Filipino girls he exploited and local laws he violated,  this is totally insignificant things. It was not our daughters and it was not in our country,,,,     

I'm surprised everyone doesn't see this for the shakedown that it was intended to be.  If the guy had been more generous with payment up front then none of this would have happened.   As it is now it

Posted Images

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Ozboy I'm not sure what your trying to say or what you point is...

Using TapaTalk, so can't use emoticons

• Like 1
ozboy

My point is that Forums are being monitored..

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

My point is that Forums are being monitored..

By who...

If you can prove to me that my information is wrong, then "talk" to me!

Send me a PM

no need

Talk with Paul. He will explain. Thanks

no need

Talk with Paul. He will explain. Thanks

No need

• Like 1

No need

Up to you

Defamation is a lucrative business in the PI for lawyers with sharp elbows

oztony

Let's get back to base here .... although innocent people do get tangled in the strings of so called justice in the Philippines , I don't think that this is one of those cases ,

Too many complainants for a start , and the history of the individual appears to be not so squeaky clean , 

I have been there over 30 times from Australia for various lengths of time over a 13 year period , how is it that guy's like me , and many others can pull this off without running afoul of the law ?

If guy's want to play the field and operate with some arrogance and take advantage of the economic climate , tuff titty's when the the bubble bursts ... again sympathy level ZERO....

• Like 3
RogerDuMond

By who...

Government officials monitor this website.

Yeah, he had sexy pictures of seven adult women and some sex toys. I realize this makes him an idiot and that it's unlawful; I fail to see the horror and no one seems able to provide any details. Which makes me believe this is another stunt for publicity and money. 

I fail to see what your complaint is since you say yourself that it is illegal.

• Like 2

So now you get cockroaches from all over the world,coming to the RP to experience first hand what is being advertised on the Internet.

Yes, you are 100% correct!

Therefore, we should all try to remove such cockroaches, not defend them,

• Like 3

When people were arrested in Cambodia for similar issues, the report would also say they had 37 (for example) p*rnographic images, since it's illegal to have them there. Each one would be a separate charge.  

Edited by garg
bluecarabao

Yes, you are 100% correct!

Therefore, we should all try to remove such cockroaches, not defend them,

How about getting rid of the cockroaches that provide the demand for such garbage. No service,no business. We always here about the foreigners that come to the RP for sex tourism,you name it, it's all available. Kill the business at the source,problem solved.

Impossible because for most people here,money is their god and they will do anything to attain it,anything!

• Like 2
spydoo

How about getting rid of the cockroaches that provide the demand for such garbage. No service,no business. We always here about the foreigners that come to the RP for sex tourism,you name it, it's all available. Kill the business at the source,problem solved.

Impossible because for most people here,money is their god and they will do anything to attain it,anything!

Look at it another way. Some have little brothers who only have one meal a day. I don't see that as them making money their god, but as them being willing to sacrifice themselves for their family. That's why the wording of legislation shows the government considers it manipulative of foreigners (and locals) to make prostitutes of Filipinas. 

• Like 4

Yes again, you are 100% correct!

Let's eliminate poverty and exploitation of this country.

Let Philippines become a country where everyone has what they need and do not need to fear tomorrow.

But the reality is that about 20 million Filipinos are hungry now, and don't know if they can eat tomorrow.

Personally I have never been in the situation that is the reality for millions of poor people here, so I am a little careful o condemn them.

• Like 5
hookedtothenet

Its more then one offense!

R.A. 9208 "Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2003".

is a non-bailable offense

BUT

R.A. 10175 "Cyber-crime Prevention Act of 2012"

Is a bailable offense.

Gotcha! I missed that. Thanks!

Well I guess he won't be going anywhere as long as the first charge sticks.