• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• HTM

• RogerDuMond

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing is for sure , he has got to be guilty of something ..... unless 7 young women just all of a sudden got together and said .... look , there is a Brit on holidays here , lets all make up up a

Yes, it was just some poor Filipino girls he exploited and local laws he violated,  this is totally insignificant things. It was not our daughters and it was not in our country,,,,     

I'm surprised everyone doesn't see this for the shakedown that it was intended to be.  If the guy had been more generous with payment up front then none of this would have happened.   As it is now it

Posted Images

Cipro

I thought trafficking is not bailable?

I'm still waiting to hear what horrible thing he actually did, as the actual stuff in the OP sounds like a guy with too much money and libido on a tear in PH, and not really a crime spree as such. 

Jawny

From the OP:

"A British national was charged in the Regional Trial Court with large-scale human trafficking involving seven women and for having in his possession p*ornographic materials that he produced and created, with intent to publish and distribute them to online customers.

This after the Office of the City Prosecutor found evidence to indict Wade Lloyd Allsopp of the crime of qualified trafficking in person, which is a non-bailable offense, for taking advantage of the vulnerability of seven females for the purpose of prostitution and sexual exploitation, which is considered to be in large scale.

The Prosecutor’s Office also indicted Allsopp for cybersex, a violation of R.A. 10175 (Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012) or the Cybercrime Law, defined as the willful engagement, maintenance, control, or operation, directly or indirectly, of any lascivious exhibition of sexual organs or sexual activity, with the aid of a computer system, for favor or consideration."

This sounds like he is more than just a foreigner with a enhanced libido and some sex toys.

• Like 1

Some of you understand what he did, some maybe also members or the "Philippine sex tourist forum" he was one of the creator of.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

We'll be the judge. What's the Web address of his site....:db:

Using TapaTalk, so can't use emoticons

• Like 2
Headshot

We'll be the judge. What's the Web address of his site.... :db:

I wouldn't advise that...

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I wouldn't advise that...

You can just PM it to me...

Some of you understand what he did, some maybe also members or the "Philippine sex tourist forum" he was one of the creator of.

you need to talk to Paul about this. your "information" is wrong

Cipro

large-scale human trafficking involving seven women and for having in his possession p*ornographic materials that he produced and created, with intent to publish and distribute them to online customers.

Yeah, he had sexy pictures of seven adult women and some sex toys. I realize this makes him an idiot and that it's unlawful; I fail to see the horror and no one seems able to provide any details. Which makes me believe this is another stunt for publicity and money. 

• Like 3
hookedtothenet

This seems strange, either it is a non-bailable offense or it isn't.... Only in the Philippines!

which is a non-bailable offense,

Bail for this offense is set at P120,000.

This seems strange, either it is a non-bailable offense or it isn't.... Only in the Philippines!

Its more then one offense!

R.A. 9208 "Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act of 2003".

is a non-bailable offense

BUT

R.A. 10175 "Cyber-crime Prevention Act of 2012"

Is a bailable offense.

Edited by HTM
  • Like 2
TheWhiteKnight

It's two different charges.

• Like 2

you need to talk to Paul about this. your "information" is wrong

If you can prove to me that my information is wrong, then "talk" to me!

Send me a PM

Cipro

Another case of one bunch of adults saying they know better and forcing their will upon another group of consenting adults. That is the definition of true evil

• Like 4
bluecarabao

Yes, it was just some poor Filipino girls he exploited and local laws he violated,  this is totally insignificant things. It was not our daughters and it was not in our country,,,, 

:sarcasm:

http://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/2012/07/11/826676/drive-vs-child-p*orn-hit-cebu

That is Filipino doing that to their own children,their own sons and daughters,in their homes. So now you get cockroaches from all over the world,coming to the RP to experience first hand what is being advertised on the Internet.