Crimes And Murder Involving Foreigners In The Philippines

rep1

Perhaps I am reading this incorrectly. Are you suggesting that. "Cheap hitman" is a solution to some sort of dispute? Seems like a suggestion that would lead to another story for the OP to add to this list.

Murder and kidnapping are no disputes.

Why would you follow the law when it cannot protect you?

By the way, who is "we"?

People who can afford it, as opposed to people who cannot.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamesMusslewhite

• oscarpears

• rep1

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This whole idea how people supposedly feel so much safer walking the dumpy streets of Malate than they do in a major US city is mostly a fantasy, or just that, a feeling.   The big difference is tha

Nah, just observe everyone through the same looking glass on standards which are equal. Do not use either rose colored glasses or rectum-optics when observing others. use due diligence and common sens

I am use to the targeting and I simply let it slid like water on a duck's back. Those that read more to what is actually written are see intent which was intended. Those who do not mind if the insult

Well i use To live at 14th and U ST.in DC across from the Pitt Hotel and motor lodge,  a short timer and dope addict hang out . One night i come home drunk leave  my wallet on the front set with the windows down and 6 hundred dollars in it as it was hot and had a old station wagon and no air con maybe a 1965 Chevy belair station wagon,think was during a gas crises,Well the money and wallet still there at 11 AM the next day when i  woke up from my drunk night. That Sunday went all the way out too the richest area of Fairfax VA to a Jerry Falwell type Baptist Church.  To see my future wife who was down from Lynch burg,VA. Get out of the church later that day and some one had taken all my gas . So can happen any where at any time!!!! Lived in and around DC for 20 plus years  . Never robed, but almost shot by a drunk cop at the strip club where Fanny Fox use to work, not sure if the name right but the Tidal Basin Lady  who was with Wilbur Mills who was head of the Ways and Means committee during that time  from the good state of Arkansas .So you never know when it coming.

Edited by tonny
bahalina buong

Can you give examples to back up your contention that those of us who don't feel threatened here, don't have any other options?

You seem to have that backwards, and have incorrectly paraphrased me.  Those that have no other options tend to delude themselves of the dangers here.  Why wouldn't they?  Not sure why you took offense, unless the shoe fits.   

Soupeod

Thanks all, great points of view for folks living or moving here.