Sign in to follow this  
Paul

A Filipina whom I know

PiRider

I am starting a new program that will pay expenses and help single mothers in the Philippines hunt down and make dead beat dads pay! babies without boarders

More info to come I have partners with a well known group.

Paul

Well, I know this guy's address, or at least his partial address. He lived in Winland Towers. He is an American citizen.

Pinay Ko

this guy has no balls!!!

he will suffer in the next life

where he will answer all his

wrongdoings! im pretty sure

of that!

fanboat

I'm sorry to say this, but by Filipino societal norms, she is in fact a s lut. You can argue whether that is fair to her or not, but it doesn't change how she is viewed by Filipino society.

Filipino society believes that her mistake wasn't failing to use contraceptives. Her mistake was having sex outside of marriage.

Sounds like typical roguish behavior. Some guys are just scumbags, regardless of nationality. Is your concern about going after ALL men that pump and run, or just the foreigners that do it? Nobody cares when a Filipino does this, why the sudden concern?

One of the mantras on the LinC forum is that as guests in this country we have an obligation to change our ways to adapt to and integrate with Filipino society. Well, Filipino society says that birth control and abortion are not the direction they wish to go. They choose to promote the sanctity of marriage and expect women to refrain from sex outside of marriage. What happened to the belief that we need to change ourselves to fit into society here, and not expect society to change to suit us?

Why isn't anyone asking what can we do to encourage Filipinas to refrain from sex outside of marriage and uphold the traditional values of Filipino society? Numerous people have stated on this forum that we're just foreigners. We should just go along with the flow and not try to change things. The filipino way to handle this is to track the guy down and have the Father, brothers, Uncles, etc. have a chat with the guy and show him the error of his ways. Either that or claim rape and extort the SOB for every peso he's got. Both approaches have worked for Filipinos for years and years. Why change it now?

I hope this girl's family is able to locate the guy and handle this situation the Filipino way. The guy deserves whatever he's got coming to him.

Another bit of irony is that one of the results of widespread contraceptive use is the separation of the recreational and procreational aspects of sex. When this separation was achieved in the West, the rise of the modern feminist movement came along with it. I've seen plenty of comments on this forum about the evils of feminism and how glad the men are that Filipinas have not had their minds poisoned by the Westerm feminist movement. When women are freed from the burdens of procreation and given control over their reproductive lives, it inevitably leads to a desire for equality in many other areas as well. The successful promotion of birth control will lead to Filipinas turning into the exact type of woman so many here profess to despise. It's just a matter of time. If you achieve the goal of educating Filipinas on birth control, you'll likely change them forever and they will no longer have the traditional traits we admire so much.

Well said...The point is the daddy should give support to his baby...no exception...If it is his of course...I would like to keep the baby and the mother if she was my lover.

fanboat

What a beautiful angel!!! I have always wanted to have one more.

This baby's father will soon have his KARMA!!!

But, I am just curious, Paul. How long were they together before she got pregnant? Were they really sweethearts? If they were, I am sure, he must have loved her and been willing enough to face his responsibility.

My first wife was a Filipina...she came to america with a 2 year old daughter...I love that baby so much...she is now 12 years old and we are divoriced...so tell your friend that many a man well still want her....and her baby

DeezNuz

Greetings:

I posted some information over on the AWS forum, where I have been a member for some time, regarding a Filipina I know and a Canadian National who she became pregnant with. I know this girl, personally. She is no slut. She simply made a mistake, largely in part due to her ignorance of birth control and birth control devices. All I know about him is, the guy is 42, so he damned sure knew what he was doing.

Without going into too much detail, this Filipina has attempted to make contact with the guy, but he seems to only make excuses as to why he can't meet her. However, when he wanted to nail her, he had no issue in meeting her then.

What can be done about this guy, for starters?

What can we do to help educate Filipinas, because they are the ones who will end up raising a baby alone, usually, while the guy goes on to impregnate yet another girl.

Input?

Thanks,

Paul

PS. Thanks to AWS for giving me the idea to start this particular forum. I hope it will help those who come here.

This appears to be and old topic but I do have to comment on something that I've observed during my short stint in the country....people (locals and other foreigners) get all bent out of shape with foreigners impregnating the women here, but I think more attention should be paid towards all the Filipino males impregnating all the girls and leaving them.

On multiple occasions it's been the good hearted foreigner that comes along and falls in love with the lady and her kid(s) and if everything pans out, becomes a new happy family.

That said, I understand the foreigner is typically more than capable of supporting a child they may have fathered and should. Then on the same token a local Filipino man should do the same no matter how meager the salary.

KennyF

Correct me if I'm wrong here but from my own experience, the girl can set things in motion simply by going to a police station or the local fiscal and crying.

She says that she met Jim Smith quite innocently at a fiesta, got to know him as a friend and one day he suggested she move in with him and be his girlfriend and if she would he would fix her green card in USA or take her as his wife to Sweden or whatever blah blah blah and so on.

After a month or a year or whatever, he found out she was pregnant and booted her out.

OK, bula bula, but, to the fiscal or police this is all very credible stuff.

Not only that but from what she says (sob sniff) he clearly got into her pants with bribes.

That's sexual assault. Even if she said OK, she said OK because he bribed her.

But wait, there's more. She was 17 when they did the deed, he was 43. OMG, its now rape.

Because he's more than 10 years her senior and he bribed her.

And a rape charge means mandatory JAIL (and I believe, no parole).

Sure, he might be able to prove it's all bullshit but think of the hassle getting out of it.

She does not have to prove a thing. Especially if she is genuinely pregnant.

Our friend Jim Smith has to prove he didn't do it.

With the neighbors saying

Don.

This appears to be and old topic but I do have to comment on something that I've observed during my short stint in the country....people (locals and other foreigners) get all bent out of shape with foreigners impregnating the women here, but I think more attention should be paid towards all the Filipino males impregnating all the girls and leaving them.

On multiple occasions it's been the good hearted foreigner that comes along and falls in love with the lady and her kid(s) and if everything pans out, becomes a new happy family.

That said, I understand the foreigner is typically more than capable of supporting a child they may have fathered and should. Then on the same token a local Filipino man should do the same no matter how meager the salary.

Yes, there are thousands or millions of Filipino men that make babies, and then walk away, and nobody does or says anything about it.

It is very bad for any father to walk away from a baby, but it is far more common for Filipino men to do this.

Majority of Filipino men seem to refuse to marry a single mother or even to marry a non-virgin. It is typically the foreigners that will not pay any attention to a girls past and marry non-virgins or single mothers.

Edited by donb2222

Cairnsman
Do the deed with a girl under 18 in RP, do time back home. Her dad just goes to the embassy and says a 42 year old bonked his virgin 17 year old daughter

There are very few countries in which the age of consent is 18. - Worldwide ages of consent

KennyF
Do the deed with a girl under 18 in RP, do time back home. Her dad just goes to the embassy and says a 42 year old bonked his virgin 17 year old daughter

There are very few countries in which the age of consent is 18. - Worldwide ages of consent

I'm told that here in RP if a man is 10 years or more older than a girl under 18, and he "talked her into it" (read, paid her, said he'd marry her, buy her a new Nokia etc etc) then its a crime and that crime can be rape if she says she didn't really want to but for the bribe.

And in Australia, the law in RP can be upheld in Australia.

Keep in mind that what were talking about here is what CAN happen.

Remember the bar girl that cried rape in Angeles a while back.

The guy spent months in the pokey untill she dropped the charge. (she had become the holder of a green card. Strange that)

liquido

I wish I had a pesos for everytime I hear that story of a pinoy leaving his pregnant pinay GF,I would be a millionaire...I really do not have alot of respect for the local men here...I probably should shift that lack of respect to the government here that does nothing to enforce the men here to pay child support...Your right about the "good hearted foreigner" that comes and picks up some of the pieces.........

Yes, there are thousands or millions of Filipino men that make babies, and then walk away, and nobody does or says anything about it.

It is very bad for any father to walk away from a baby, but it is far more common for Filipino men to do this.

Majority of Filipino men seem to refuse to marry a single mother or even to marry a non-virgin. It is typically the foreigners that will not pay any attention to a girls past and marry non-virgins or single mothers.

KennyF

And did you read all of the information at that site.

[[The age of sexual consent in the Philippines is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person]].

til

I really like the "or as the result of an influence of any adult person". That can mean anything I think, surely if you have sex with a minor you are influencing her in some way.

SkyMan

It's too bad there are so many dirt bags like this running around and even though he's Canadian, all foreigners get a bad rap because of what they do. It's bad enough you've morons coming here for sex vacations but then to have guys come in and cause a hardship like this on an innocent girl that might end up having to prostitute herself to care for the child, that's disgusting.

There are those that say something like, "She knew what she was doing," just don't know that often the girls don't know.

The biggest problem is hands down, the blind to reality Catholic Church. I'm a Christian and I attend church and bible study weekly. When I came here I was under the impression that I would be able to work with the efforts of the Catholic church but the more I learn about it, the more I want nothing to do with it. The Vatican has this country down and is kicking it hard.

When I married my wife we had to attend a marriage seminar given by a nurse at the local Health Care Clinic. There was a small section on BC, she briefly mentioned (without any instruction) vasectomy, pills, and condoms. Then spent many minutes discussing the Rhythm method. I asked why there was no detail at all about condoms and pills but you discuss at length a method abandoned years ago by advanced societies because it DOESN'T WORK. She held up a placard for it pointing to and reading the line that said "This method works if followed by participants." I said, "Exactly, no one follows it and this method is responsible for a large majority of the unwanted babies you see everywhere. Surely as a health care provider you see the fallacy of this method. You might as well try to teach them abstinence." She said "Well, it's the only method approved by the Catholic Church." I held up my hands and said, "Therein lies your problem." She changed subjects and I dropped it hoping I had gotten my point across to at least on of the young couples in the room.

Now then after this class, I was discussing with my HS graduate wife the very cursory 4th grade sex ed class we'd had and she told me she'd never heard any of it before. So, to say these girls know what they're doing is very unfair.

Cairnsman
And did you read all of the information at that site.

Yes I did read that.

The man who is the subject of this thread is Canadian where the age of consent for non-anal sex is 16.

You indicated that having sex with a below 18 year old in the Philippines would be an offense in 'your country'. What is 'your country'? What is the age of consent in 'your country'?

And Philippines law DOES NOT in any way, shape or form apply in Australia. Australian law applies to all Australians, including while they are in a foreign country. The age of consent in Australia is 16 (except for South Australia Tasmania and anal sex in New South Wales). If an Australian had sex with a 13 year old in Nigeria, where it's legal, the Australian could be prosecuted UNDER AUSTRALIAN LAW upon return to Oz.