A Filipina whom I know

tom_shor
The whole issue is a subject, one could lose a lot of sleep over. I feel pitty for the girl but why do they all f*uck around without a condom? Of course, you can always blame the guy, but reality is that men are (scientifically proofen) in a state of losing their mind just before it comes to intercourse, so how can you blame them?

So you are in favor of the Muslim rape defense. "She tempted me."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• ckfm

• KennyF

• Bob Ward

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly no, but occasionally yes. Actually how about shared responsibility? Two to tango. Both are doing the horizontal bop. Tens of thousands of years of experience point to the girl, not the guy, ends up preggers. Blah blah blah...

• 4 months later...

I am under the understanding that there is an internaional law thhat all countries must abide by.

So in this case, if the guy is an american and she has his personal contact info and files a case with the embassy.. they can track him down, dock his pay etc...

I don't know the details but am 98% sure there is a rule like this. Of course there has to be some proof...etc..

My guess is that social services may know more about this.

kar wren
Greetings:

I posted some information over on the AWS forum, where I have been a member for some time, regarding a Filipina I know and a Canadian National who she became pregnant with. I know this girl, personally. She is no slut. She simply made a mistake, largely in part due to her ignorance of birth control and birth control devices. All I know about him is, the guy is 42, so he damned sure knew what he was doing.

Without going into too much detail, this Filipina has attempted to make contact with the guy, but he seems to only make excuses as to why he can't meet her. However, when he wanted to nail her, he had no issue in meeting her then.

What can be done about this guy, for starters?

What can we do to help educate Filipinas, because they are the ones who will end up raising a baby alone, usually, while the guy goes on to impregnate yet another girl.

Input?

Thanks,

Paul

PS. Thanks to AWS for giving me the idea to start this particular forum. I hope it will help those who come here.

Education. How? Theres lots of ways. You can start in the forum. Make a separate thread. Or create ads with regard to that topic. Most prolly, let the prospective victim become aware of the realities of life with men in general, with these guys in particular. This can be a good start. Or find a way to penetrate those whose not blessed with good moral upbringing. Or something. All these can be discussed.

Paul

This girl happens to be about 8 months pregnant now. The (Canadian) guy has washed his hands of her, although he is the father of the baby.

I still wonder how anyone could do this to another person?

I will never understand people like him.

kar wren

....Make use of what can be done now. There's a time for everything, a time to grieve over such experience, I hope though, she will or might have moved on. I hope she has a support system, friends that love her, families, God (if i may say so), and herself. It is ultimately herself that will help herself in the long run, with HIS help of course.. If she allows it to. She seems a strong woman though ( She's 8 months pregnant now). That's something. :thumbsup:

Edited by kar wren
Paul

Yeah. He told her to abort it.I knew she wouldnt' do that. She said she will take care of her baby. :thumbsup:

kar wren
Yeah. He told her to abort it.I knew she wouldnt' do that. She said she will take care of her baby. :thumbsup:

...Strong woman indeed.

World Traveller
This girl happens to be about 8 months pregnant now. The (Canadian) guy has washed his hands of her, although he is the father of the baby.

I still wonder how anyone could do this to another person?

I will never understand people like him.

I am glad she kept the baby!!

Paul

<--<---- Pro Life.

Not the dog in my avatar. He's a drunk. I'm talkin' about me. :thumbsup:

Markham
<--<---- Pro Life.

Not the dog in my avatar. He's a drunk. I'm talkin' about me. :D

Erm, umm, there's a difference?! :thumbsup:

Paul

LOL. Ouch. :D:thumbsup:

tom_shor

Has she contacted the Canadian Embassy? Does she have the contact info for this guy?

Paul

I tried to get her to. She changed her cell number to make sure he can't contact her. She's determined to do this on her own, and has written him off.

Too many guys get away with that here, I'm sure.

I tried to get her to. She changed her cell number to make sure he can't contact her. She's determined to do this on her own, and has written him off.

Too many guys get away with that here, I'm sure.

She certainly shares the blame in the baby, but now if the guy has a change of heart, he can't even call her. It sounds like she is being a typical vindictive, wannabe martyr filipina. Certainly not someone many men would want to be with longer than the time it takes to make a baby.

To play the devil's advocate, here are some issues that any guy in this situation would think of:

a) Is it my child? She dropped her knickers easily for me, maybe she was dropping them for other guys?

b) All she wants is money from me.

c) I don't have anything to do with that b*tchy woman again.

d) She got pregnant just so I'd have to stay with her

About child support: There is nothing in US law that would compel someone to pay child support to a child born out of wedlock in the Philippines to a non-US citizen mother and I am certainly glad there isnt, especially with how corrupt the law is in the Philippines. In fact, a child can't even have a claim for citizenship unless the US citizen father puts in writing that he will support the child until the child is 18 years old.