Seventy four year old Dutch friend was murdered yesterday.

hyaku

http://biliranisland.com/blogs/2016/06/27/%EF%BB%BFdutch-national-shot-dead-in-biliran/

Naval, Biliran – One person was shot dead and another wounded in a shooting incident at Sitio Dapdap, Brgy Agpangi on Sunday noon, June 26, 2016.

The victims were identified as Henk Nuits, 74- year old Dutch national, businessman and a resident of Brgy. Talustusan and his 11 year-old son Jake Henry Nuits. Henk was declared dead on arrival (DOA) by the attending physician in the Biliran Provincial Hospital (BPH). His son Jake Henry was shot in the chest and transferred to Ormoc City for further medical attention.

Please read the comments made by the anonymous Facebook person Poesie Miauw at the bottom. 

USMC-Retired

img_7730.jpgimg_7729.jpgimg_7734.jpgimg_7735.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

R.I.P.

damn shame.. hope the kid pulls through ok.. physically and emotionally 

• Like 2
Mandingo

Sorry for your loss.....terrible news to hear. I hope the son makes a speedy recovery and the people responsible for this are found and dealt with.

R.I.P.

Edited by Mandingo
  • Like 1
oztony

Hopefully these scum are caught soon , murder is a horrible event but to shoot a child just shows you the calibre of the scum that perpetrated this vile attack,

Sorry for the loss of your friend , please update on the child's recovery if you are able.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Please read the comments made by the anonymous Facebook person Poesie Miauw at the bottom. 
Sounds like another case we're all familiar with.  Foreigner's wife finds other bf, hires hit on hubby, moves to hubby's country safe and sound.
  • Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

Sounds like another case we're all familiar with.  Foreigner's wife finds other bf, hires hit on hubby, moves to hubby's country safe and sound.

Is the other BF usually a foreigner?

:rip: sorry for your loss, condolences to his family and friends, hope the son gets well soon. 

Davaoeno

I assume since you are a global moderator and not just some random member  that when you tell us and the public  that the wife hired a hit man to kill her husband and her son that you have proof ???

Were you told that by the Dutch police after they conducted their investigation of the wife ??

Or are you just slandering some woman who just lost her husband and had her son shot ??

Could you possibly be that callous and insensitive ???

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 4
hyaku

R.I.P.

damn shame.. hope the kid pulls through ok.. physically and emotionally 

Friend just got back from the hospital. He is recovering. problem is the estranged wife returns from her mysterious trip abroad tonight. He had locked her up in jail for adultery and let her out after she had signed everything over to his son. Problem is she has it all until he is eighteen. She put some kind of religious message up on her Facebook page before the shooting occurred.

Here is text that came with the above photos: Poesie Miauw

I know Henk 30 years , Henk has no enemy's except his ex wife Jigie , she walk away some years ago with a man from Mindanao and stay with him for a half year and becommes pregnant from him too , her daughter is from this man ( not from Henk ) , after return to Talustusan she had again another man where she stay with together in his house somewhere in Talustusan , she comes to visit Henk for running the kiosk and making trouble about money daily , a few years ago in 2013 / 2014 Henk was already afraid that she will poisoning him so that she can take over everything , i did advice him to sale everything and share 50/50 and move away from Biliran Island , then a few weeks ago he sale a part of land in Naval for 3.9 m. Pesos and did give Jigie 1 m Pesos , she was angry because she want more money , after receive this money she did go unnecesarry to the Netherlands exact at the days that Henk would be killed to be out of the picture ,

that Jake is hidden by the shooting is probably not planned , he is the real Son of Henk and Jigie thier only child together.

A few hours before Henk would be shout die she put an Religious tekst on her Facebook site !!!

We have investigators on it and there is already 1000 USD on the table leading to information.
Edited by hyaku
  • Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Friend just got back from the hospital. He is recovering. problem is the estranged wife returns from her mysterious trip abroad tonight. He had locked her up in jail for adultery and let her out after she had signed everything over to his son. Problem is she has it all until he is eighteen. She put some kind of religious message up on her Facebook page before the shooting occurred.

maybe nothing can be done maybe she will spend every penny... more than money the kiddo will need a stable adult influence in his life .. i mean even if she's not involved she sounds far from being that stable adult

Davaoeno

I deplore people being found guilty without any proof

As far as I know going on a trip or putting up a religious message is not proof of hiring someone to kill your husband and son.

Obviously such proof may at some point be proven, but until then i think it best not to jump to conclusions about " mystery trips" and " religious messages"

• Like 1
billy

very sad hopefully this is a lesson to men and women out there not to marry or have kids with someone that doesn't have good character. i'm sure after dating a person there should be a red light that comes on that doesn't make sense but you ignore it. this has  nothing to do with where there from but who the person is... RIP Sir Very Sad

hyaku

His children are the beneficiaries of all of what Henk has. Any other properties etc has already been settled via court proceedings. She had signed papers after he locked her up for adultery a few years ago.