Sign in to follow this  
old biker

Alastair Ian Mackay " Big Al" passed away

old biker

Alastair Ian Mackay " Big Al" passed away about 2130 hrs 25-6-16 Saturday night last night on way to Mambajao Hospital Camiguin Island.

Big Al passed away last night, a good bloke, a great entertainer, Ex Owner of the Kiwi Bar on Camiguin Island, Al was just a down to earth good old boy who enjoyed his life as he lived it, Al will be greatly missed by all of his mates here in the Philippines and in many overseas country's, Al made friends with everyone, a enemy he never had, Camiguin Islanders will miss Al with his great big smile, another good old boy has slipped his hobbles and passed on, we will miss you Al, the yarns we told each other over a few cold beers with the boys are cherished memory's RIP Old Mate.

To Know Him Was To Love Him. 

:bar:

Edited by old biker
  • Like 5

KennyF

Some people, you forget within weeks, but Al will be remembered on Camiguin for many, many years to come.

I hope you're where you want to be Al.

KonC

• Like 1

broden

R.I.P.

• Like 1

Ozepete

R.I.P.  Seems he was a good bloke.

• Like 1

bernadette

R.I..P

SkyMan

RIP Al

battleborn

R.I.P.

old biker

Latest is Al is being cremated in CDO, his son Scotty is due to arrive this Thursday from NZ to take Al's Ash's  back to NZ, 

Big Al was a great entertainer who was the life of the party, he lived the life he had chosen, Al will be greatly missed by many, RIP mate, 

it would be nice if all mates of Big Al's here in Philippines could get together for a last farewell drink for him, i know Al would appreciate this small gesture of respect to him

Edited by old biker

Mandingo

R.I.P.

Lee

:rip:

KennyF

Latest is Al is being cremated in CDO, his son Scotty is due to arrive this Thursday from NZ to take Al's Ash's back to NZ,

Dave, do you know if Scotty will return to Camiguin with Al's ashes before flying back to NZ?

KonC