Indian nabbed for failing to pay Internet cafe

I wonder what his punishment will be?

An Indian was arrested for failing to pay for food and services at an Internet outlet in barangay Cogon Ramos, Cebu City.

Police said Sauraj Sukeshan Panicker, a resident of Private 1 Road in barangay Sambag 1 Cebu City was arrested after the security guard named Dickson Obligado reported the incident to them.

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/96144/indian-nabbed-for-failing-to-pay-internet-cafe

oztony

"Police said Sauraj Sukeshan Panicker"

Well he obviously Panicked.....

• Like 6
ex231

Maybe he just got tired of waiting for the bill and left? I've been tempted to do that a few times and even had to threaten that once to get the bill.

• Like 1

I once went to the rest room in some restaurant before paying and they thought I left! They cleaned the table and then forgot my existence!

• Like 1
ex231

I once went to the rest room in some restaurant before paying and they thought I left! They cleaned the table and then forgot my existence!

I doubt it happened like that. They probably forgot your existence as soon as they took your order lol

• Like 3
Davaoeno

I think that after 20 minutes that is the usual assumption

nah, they delivered my food, I finished eating and just went to the rest room for less than a minute (no good staying there), then they cleared my table and forgot my bill.