Sign in to follow this  
Faktor

insurance for schengen in cebu?

Faktor

hey anyone know if there is a company that has an office in cebu that is accredited shengen.. i look through the list and all i see is makati makati makati.. only show bpi near ayala so far, but they dont answar back on email... u would think a city the size of cebu would have more than 1 company there

Faktor

har hele listen fra tysj ambassade. håbede nogen på forummet havde erfaring med at få forsikringen,, jeg gætter på din nabo hedder martin, så det os der kommer over forhåbentligt torsdag. vi venter på papire der skulle sendes fra manila i dag, dfa legaliseringen,, så de skulle gerne være i hænde i morgen eller torsdag

• Like 1

Davaoeno

har hele listen fra tysj ambassade. håbede nogen på forummet havde erfaring med at få forsikringen,, jeg gætter på din nabo hedder martin, så det os der kommer over forhåbentligt torsdag. vi venter på papire der skulle sendes fra manila i dag, dfa legaliseringen,, så de skulle gerne være i hænde i morgen eller torsdag

Well that explains a lot . 

Greetings! http://philpad.com/list-of-accredited-schengen-visa-travel-insurance-companies-in-the-philippines/

As usual, no reference to where they are located.

everyone on the list has not only a website listed but also a telephone number so i wouldnt think finding out where they are located would be too hard 

• Like 1

Faktor

several dont excist anymore, some have changed names. like blue cross but i am working my way through the list, on page 3 now, so far all is manila makati

apart from the bpi

• Like 1

RogerDat

Since this is an EU insurance, can U get it there, and find out who they use in this country?

Woolf

Danish insurance company

I guess that  the cost mentioned at the bottom is in danish kroner

https://www.europaeiske.dk/privat/rejseforsikringer/schengen-insurance/

Schengen Insurance The Schengen Insurance covers any person irrespective of nationality staying in the Schengen countries, Greenland or the Faroe Islands.
About The Schengen Insurance

The Schengen Insurance covers travellers staying in the Schengen countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland), Greenland or the Faroe Islands for a period ranging from 1 day to 12 months.

Who can take out the insurance?

The insurance can be taken out by any person irrespective of nationality, but persons who have reached the age of 70 or do so during the journey cannot take out this insurance.

What does the insurance cover?

The insurance covers claims arising from acute illness or injury occurring during the journey. Sum insured 250.000 DKK.

Note

You must buy the insurance no later than one week after arrival to your destination.

Travellers with a chronic or pre-existing condition, must submit a medical declaration that must be approved by the Europæiske ERV.

How to buy insurance

If you wish to buy the insurance, please contact our customer service by phone: (+45) 70 10 60 30, or email:[email protected]

For a detailed explanation of the covers, we refer to the Insurance conditions – for Schengen Insurance >

Basic premium  276, -

Premium pr day 24, -

Peter C

for my wife (Filipina) I (German) had arranged Schengen visa three times in the last years. an insurance is mandatory, but we have always mentioned in the application that the insurance will be arranged when the visa is granted - no objections from the embassy or questions later.

I think, best is you refer to the attachment of Woolf. even I would not rely on this:

Note

You must buy the insurance no later than one week after arrival to your destination.

be on safe side and arrange the insurance before departure

Edited by Peter C

Faktor

det er permanent visa vi søger og den tyske ambassade vil ikke udstede det uden forsijkring og lejekontrakt på hus i tyskland plus min pensions meddelse..sidst nævnte har jeg pt, arbejder på lejekontrakt og forsikring, jeg kan muligvis fremleje en vens lejlighed i lubeck eller en jeg jeg kenders søsters i flensborg.. det er flensborg vi har planer om, det jo noget der ligner danmarks 6 største by med det antal danskere eller efterkommere af danskere der bor der, og via mine mange år som frivillig på roskilde festival og grøn koncert har jeg mange venner boede lige på den anden side af grænsen.. så selv om det er tyskland er det et mini danmark

RogerDat

So this insurgence is effective if you are from an EU country, and travel anywhere in the world, or only in an EU country that is listed, so is not good in Philippines?

ckfm

I know it's in German but I always use those guys, they are Schengen accredited and cheap. You can do it online:

http://www.provisit-visum.de/

Derick

Great this also works for Irish citizens purchase for a Philippine visiting no more than 180 days. Change german to English

JohnSurrey

So this insurgence is effective if you are from an EU country, and travel anywhere in the world, or only in an EU country that is listed, so is not good in Philippines?

No Roger it's commonly used by European nationals married to non-European nationals - like me UK with Filipina wife or the OP who I think is Swedish married to a Filipina...

Most Eu Nationals get reciprocal health cover when visiting other European countries but their wive's have to have insurance.

• Like 1