LBC say they cannot ship a phone by air

shadow

In my case, the BPM did not have a battery. Where it disappeared to for three weeks between Bacolod and Dumaguete is one for the books, a tortoise could have delivered it in that amount of time.

Edited by shadow
Busted Dick

If the problem is lithium then they ought to state on their website that shipping times might be affected by goods that might contain it.  My aircon does not have a remote control and therefore doesn't have lithium batteries and, as far as I know, doesn't have any other lithium components but I accept that an airline would not necessarily know what was in the box so might refuse to carry it.  Perhaps there ought to be a requirement on the seller to declare lithium components so airlines/shipping times are consistent?

I shipped a cell phone from California to there, took 2 weeks

Busted Dick

Just guessing here, but many items on Lazada are not sold by Lazada, but the shipping department is Lazada so when you purchase anything you are quoted the standard Lazada delivery time. After the order was transfered from Lazada ordering department to the seller, Lazada was probably told by the seller about the shipping condition

That seems to make sense.  Similar to Amazon, I guess.

I ordered a phone thru Lazarda ..it arrived at my place by motorbike !

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

rizla

Just guessing here, but many items on Lazada are not sold by Lazada, but the shipping department is Lazada so when you purchase anything you are quoted the standard Lazada delivery time. After the order was transfered from Lazada ordering department to the seller, Lazada was probably told by the seller about the shipping condition

So why not inform the customer, rather than wait for the customer to complain ?

ex231

In my case, the BPM did not have a battery. Where it disappeared to for three weeks between Bacolod and Dumaguete is one for the books, a tortoise could have delivered it in that amount of time.

LBC tracking is useless and a complete joke. One air express box I had sent from CA took 28 days. Tried the tracking number online, no dice, and online contact with LBC failed. Went to 3 LBC stores in DGT with tracking number and the ONLY thing they could tell me was what day it shipped. "Come back tomorrow sir".

Also for whatever reason they refused to ship a green card and Visa CC. Don't know why and now don't care.

• Like 1