Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Back in the Philippines

Shrek484

Well, me and my Macho, tough guy act (as I have been told here) are back in the Philippines. Mango park hotel again for about the 10th time and it was as good as ever, great value for money and the staff are usually on the ball.

Onto Moalboal next, qua vidas dive resort, overall an excellent resort even for non-divers like me, great snorkeling off the reef in very clear water and only 30m out and in shallow water.

Only draw back was they mix nonsmokers and smokers next to each other, sadly for my last 24hours there I had two couples either side and all 4 of them smoked. 

I spoke to the manager and offered a solution for the future which was well received, but sad I had to mention it, never had this problem before anywhere I have stayed here. 

Que vidas,moalboal..... slightly expensive but worth it really for very good facilities and nice staff, excellent food too. 

Now back in Balamban and at Sailors, seems ok so far, 2 floors in my room a bit big for just 2 of us but it is all they had left, the owner sorted out my computer for me as it would not log onto any search engines. all the staff seem super friendly and the gardens are full of bird song. A little noisy for me but I need to accept that and learn to live with it, that is my problem, not theirs. 

Made a few new friends already this visit and thus far encountered no problems at all, so maybe the assumptions about my character are not accurate!  

I will further update my stay report for anyone looking for places to stay when I am further into my stay, looking forward to a nice 70-day break.

• Like 3

RR3

Quo Vadis You mean. Where You go?

• Like 1

Nikko

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay, lots to do in 70 days. It gets pretty busy and noisy when traffic builds up when all them ship builders go to work and get off at the same time.

hyaku

Made a few new friends already this visit and thus far encountered no problems at all, so maybe the assumptions about my character are not accurate!  

I will further update my stay report for anyone looking for places to stay when I am further into my stay, looking forward to a nice 70-day break.

I'll be you friend if your buying. :beer2:

• Like 1