• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Paul

• Jester

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vehemently disagree. If I were in dire straights and Canada took myself and 6999 other US citizens in and clothed us, fed us and gave us shelter and 2 anti Christian/Canadians decided to burn the sh

Screw the goat feckers and the PM, for sending such a message.

We did not leave compassion behind, they have none.   Ought to be special camps for bleeding heart liberals also, unless of course you guys want to pay for the 11 million dollar facility they burned d

Posted Images

lamoe

Please elaborate. I am eager to hear about your experiences

Experience as in having lived almost 69 years and seen the BS programs and policies the pros have implemented from social (welfare) programs to economic  plans (stimulus) and spend your way out of debt  to war (giving the enemy the exact time we will leave), to a house for everyone even if they can't afford it.

The only good thing a lib has done was the Civil Rights Act  - then they fecked it up by giving us generational poor (5 generations and counting) 

ACLU bitch, Obama - don't go to Vegas but I can send a private US jet for wifey who wanted to stay an extra week, BJ Bill / Hillary , Kerry  don't have  a gas guzzler   but I can have  SUVs - oops they are my "family's"  not mine -  BS, All the Kennedy's - remember the wind turbines near their home?

And of course the Hollywood Lear Jet Libs who will fly a private jet to a conference on  carbon footprints and the climate.

They know what's best for us as long as it doesn't affect them.  That is my experience - is that enough  for a snarky reply?

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

Experience as in having lived almost 69 years and seen the BS programs and policies the pros have implemented from social (welfare) programs to economic  plans (stimulus) and spend your way out of debt  to war (giving the enemy the exact time we will leave), to a house for everyone even if they can't afford it.

The only good thing a lib has done was the Civil Rights Act  - then they fecked it up by giving us generational poor (5 generations and counting) 

ACLU bitch, Obama - don't go to Vegas but I can send a private US jet for wifey who wanted to stay an extra week, BJ Bill / Hillary , Kerry  don't have  a gas guzzler   but I can have  SUVs - oops they are my "family's"  not mine -  BS, All the Kennedy's - remember the wind turbines near their home?

And of course the Hollywood Lear Jet Libs who will fly a private jet to a conference on  carbon footprints and the climate.

They know what's best for us as long as it doesn't affect them.  That is my experience - is that enough  for a snarky reply?

Im still waiting to hear about what you refer to as YOUR experiences.  Nothing you mentioned has actually happened to you- not one single thing . You might have existed on this earth for 69 years but you seem sadly lacking in not only experiences but also  in an abilty to actually experience much that is not online. 

You come to a forum which is about Cebu related things but havent even been here.  Then you tell us all about your vast experiences in life. Turn off your computer and get on a plane  - then you wont get snarky comments .

Screw the goat feckers and the PM, for sending such a message.

But Paul, it's a politician and there is an election coming! Probably going to Sydney to suck c***s as well! 

Do anything, say anything, promise all, just get re elected! :wheel:

• Like 1
billy

why when no one was looking ???   Only a coward tries to hide those  actions which he carries out to prove his beliefs .   A real man stands proud and tall when he shows the world what kind of person he is !!  

And so as an act of defiance you moved to the Philippiines ???

You mean when they blow them selves up or blow up other people? Can we move all the muslims to your neighborhood or are they already living there?

lamoe

Im still waiting to hear about what you refer to as YOUR experiences.  Nothing you mentioned has actually happened to you- not one single thing . You might have existed on this earth for 69 years but you seem sadly lacking in not only experiences but also  in an abilty to actually experience much that is not online. 

You come to a forum which is about Cebu related things but havent even been here.  Then you tell us all about your vast experiences in life. Turn off your computer and get on a plane  - then you wont get snarky comments .

Everything that happens in my life that affects me is an experience.  The policies and programs of the libs have directly and adversely affected me  - that is an experience.  raising my  taxes for Bush's war affected me, that was an experience - Obama's BS policies and programs affect me - that is an experience.

What to you would qualify as an experience?  Please explain - I'd like to know.

As far as vast experience - 69 years does allow one to experience a variety of things due to social changes and world events.

Why the comment about my life? getting personnel are we?

About never having been there -

Have I said I have?

Have I ever commented of living there?

Have I ever commented about you as a person - about your habit of being snide, snippy, and snarky in your posts? yes   - why you do it I have no idea  but never you as a person.

What would my being there have to do with this thread?

Edited by lamoe
Paul

Turn off your computer and get on a plane  - then you wont get snarky comments .

The "snarky" comments will stop, regardless, upstairs.

His being, or not being in the Philippines, has nothing to do with this topic.

People, do not follow Davaoeno's line of posting, unless you wish to be banned from a topic. 

Stirring shit on this site, especially when it is unnecessary, will not be tolerated.