Refugees angry over skimpy Ramadan meals set shelter on fire

Paul

Screw the goat feckers and the PM, for sending such a message.

• Like 5
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Jester

• Paul

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vehemently disagree. If I were in dire straights and Canada took myself and 6999 other US citizens in and clothed us, fed us and gave us shelter and 2 anti Christian/Canadians decided to burn the sh

We did not leave compassion behind, they have none.   Ought to be special camps for bleeding heart liberals also, unless of course you guys want to pay for the 11 million dollar facility they burned d

Posted Images

mikewright

Good to see such illuminating contributions to the World Events forum.

:)

Paul

Good to see such illuminating contributions to the World Events forum.

:)

I say  what is on my mind. They are animals.

• Like 1
Johnny S

You've got balls Paul, more than I can say for some Aussie politicians. 

• Like 2
lamoe

NATO's destruction of their native countries? Please explain.

This is the explanation 

The religion of some of the natives of these countries practice genocide on their own people and envision the rest of the world either dead or salves.  Who started the bullshit we are faced with now.  

This crap has been going on long before the UN or even US, OZ, NZ, Canada even existed.

Edited by lamoe
Paul

You've got balls Paul, more than I can say for some Aussie politicians. 

Normally, I am not one to attack another country's politicians. (I usually have enough attacking those from the US.) But, when they do something that stupid, I cannot help but comment. 

• Like 1
Jester

why when no one was looking ???   Only a coward tries to hide those  actions which he carries out to prove his beliefs .   A real man stands proud and tall when he shows the world what kind of person he is !!  

And so as an act of defiance you moved to the Philippiines ???    

Your a special kind of treat aren't you? 

• Like 1
lamoe

Your a special kind of treat aren't you? 

Nope  -  just Davaoeno  being Davaoeno

• Like 1
Cipro

So should you shoot them, or send them home? Play it safe! Do both!

• Like 1

Jesu££ here Chri$$ next we will want to intern them in concentration camps have we not learned from the past, have we left compassion behind, have we become animals in our own cities.

Life is for living let those who chose to live live in peace and harmony live in harmony,We are not Animals we spoke of in the past, and say with our own eyes we are human not animals.

See the future of mankind.

Jesu££ here Chri$$ next we will want to intern them in concentration camps have we not learned from the past, have we left compassion behind, have we become animals in our own cities.

Life is for living let those who chose to live live in peace and harmony live in harmony,We are not Animals we spoke of in the past, and say with our own eyes we are human not animals.

So should you shoot them, or send them home? Play it safe! Do both!

Jester

We did not leave compassion behind, they have none.   Ought to be special camps for bleeding heart liberals also, unless of course you guys want to pay for the 11 million dollar facility they burned down.  Or should the gov pay for it.  

• Like 4
lamoe

We did not leave compassion behind, they have none.   Ought to be special camps for bleeding heart liberals also, unless of course you guys want to pay for the 11 million dollar facility they burned down.  Or should the gov pay for it.  

Compassion is for those who are willing to accept it's consequences.  Most pros and libs aren't.

It has been my experience that  those who profess profound  liberal / pro sentiments soon drop them when it is thier life or that of their family that is affected.

Others -  who gives a shit  but my family? - NFW,

Like that  ACLU bitch who was oh soooo upset her little babies were traumatized by a man in the bathroom with them.

Jester

OMG Paul that is soooooo  politically incorrect.  You must never say what you are thinking it might offend some ass wipe. If you cannot agree with the libtards, just smile and nod your head.   

• Like 3
SkyMan

Skimpy meals suck!

They had all you can eat brots, what do you want?

BossHog

all you can eat brots

breads?