Refugees angry over skimpy Ramadan meals set shelter on fire

Mandingo

What a bunch of a$$ monkeys. They come to another country, as a refugee, and act like this.......No wonder why countries are saying no to new refugees.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/refugees-angry-over-skimpy-ramadan-meals-set-shelter-on-fire-police-say.html?intcmp=hplnws

A pair of North African refugees reportedly set a German shelter on fire Tuesday because they were angry the special Ramadan meals there weren't up to snuff. Investigators told the BBC that the men -- who were not fasting at the shelter in Duesseldorf -- had complained their lunch portions were too small. The fire burned the facility to the ground, causing $11 million in damages. "We had to do it so that things would change,” one of the two 26-year-old North African suspects told reporters. Police charged them with arson.

Refugees also fought over meal times. Some wanted food service only when it was dark, in accordance with Muslim law, while others wanted to eat during the day, prosecutor Ralf Herrenbrueck said.

Muslims and Christians were living at the shelter. Police told Reuters many of the residents had given false names, birthdays or countries of origin when they entered the facility.

The city is currently housing some 7,000 refugees and migrants, Germany's DPA news agency reported.

Red Cross workers who spoke to German media said the mood at the shelter was already poor during Ramadan, as refugees spat at staffers and hurled shoes at them.

Rescuers brought everyone in the shelter to safety during the fire. Some suffered from smoke inhalation, the BBC reported.

• Like 2
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Jester

• Paul

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vehemently disagree. If I were in dire straights and Canada took myself and 6999 other US citizens in and clothed us, fed us and gave us shelter and 2 anti Christian/Canadians decided to burn the sh

Screw the goat feckers and the PM, for sending such a message.

We did not leave compassion behind, they have none.   Ought to be special camps for bleeding heart liberals also, unless of course you guys want to pay for the 11 million dollar facility they burned d

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

We had to do it so that things would change

well change most definitely took place

• Like 1
lamoe

maybe they read the Huff and Puff blog?

I am in Germany right now. I am getting sick how much the gov is spending for pro rapeugee (google new year Cologne) ads and shows etc.

agent17

It's only 2 bad apples out of 7,000.  If I round up 7,000 squatters, I'll pick up a few bad ones.

• Like 3
Jester

It's only 2 bad apples out of 7,000.  If I round up 7,000 squatters, I'll pick up a few bad ones.

I vehemently disagree. If I were in dire straights and Canada took myself and 6999 other US citizens in and clothed us, fed us and gave us shelter and 2 anti Christian/Canadians decided to burn the shelter down. I believe we would kill them, at least I would when no one was looking!  At the bare minimum stop them.  

Evil can only prevail when good men do nothing!

You sleep soundly in your bed because rough (good) men stand ready to visit violence on those that would harm you! 

So to my way of thinking it is 7000 bad apples! 

Not singling out Canada, just needed a sympathetic country.   Jester

• Like 8
Edwin

It's only 2 bad apples out of 7,000. If I round up 7,000 squatters, I'll pick up a few bad ones.

I didn't read where only two refugees spat and hurled shoes at staffers.

• Like 3
Goetz1965

Even my 90 year old mother in germany is now complaining about situation there.

Those criminals will now get a courtfile - but usually those north africans get free as they are "refugees" and didn't do much damage.
Even this guy will sure get a weak justice as he is such a poor guy from a worse country ...

Last year in winter some german beggars asked if they could stay a night in empty tents of a refugee camp.
It was winter, outside below 0 degrees and those german beggars had no place to sleep but in the street !!
They were refused to get in as the tents were only for refugees !

Thats why I left germany - the government is a piece of sh***** and not only I hope they dont get reelected next year !!!

• Like 2
Davaoeno

I believe we would kill them, at least I would when no one was looking

why when no one was looking ???   Only a coward tries to hide those  actions which he carries out to prove his beliefs .   A real man stands proud and tall when he shows the world what kind of person he is !!  

Thats why I left germany - the government is a piece of sh*****

And so as an act of defiance you moved to the Philippiines ???    

• Like 2
ozboy

Great to see Australia has a new and refreshing approach....Following our Prime Minister, The AFP have sent out a greeting of it's own......Next year I presume it is the turn of the Greek Orthodox Community to get a ''Happy Holiday'' Christmas Message.....

QUOTE:

"Peace be with you.

To the Muslim community of Australia, my thoughts, and those of the members of the AFP, are with you during the holy month of Ramadan.

During my many years with the AFP, I have developed an appreciation of the importance of Ramadan to Muslims in Australia, and throughout the world. I recognise the personal sacrifices each of you will make over the coming weeks.

As Commissioner, I have developed close friendships with senior members of the Australian Muslim community and I recognise that Ramadan is an important time to celebrate the diversity within our great nation.

I am committed to ensuring the AFP develops a greater appreciation and respect for people regardless of their cultural background and I have made it a personal goal to increase diversity within our workforce.

While I acknowledge that the backgrounds of our members may not currently represent the diversity of the community it serves, I am committed to improving this. I look forward to continued engagement with Australia’s Muslim community to gain your advice and guidance on how our organisation can better meet the community’s expectations.

On behalf of all the members of the AFP, I send our sincere greetings to those of you observing Ramadan.

Ramadan Mubarak - a blessed Ramadan.

Andrew COLVIN APM

Commissioner

post-7902-0-78755100-1465631818_thumb.jpg

BossHog

their lunch portions were too small

Skimpy meals suck!

• Like 1
mikewright

A pair of North African refugees reportedly set a German shelter on fire Tuesday because they were angry the special Ramadan meals there weren't up to snuff.

Yep, it's a pity how a couple of a$$holes can spoil it for the rest.

I think our PM got it right:

The practice of sharing meals establishes links across cultural communities and builds bonds of understanding.

We are a nation that respects each other’s right to freedom of speech, thought and religion. That right, supported by our principles of democracy and law, bind us together into what I believe to be the most successful multicultural society in the world.

Kreole

Muslim refugees are a ticking time bomb created by NATO's destruction of their native countries; refugees are a product of a campaign of bombing their countries "back to the stone age".  There is a huge collective responsibility shared by European NATO member states.

• Like 2
mikewright

Muslim refugees are a ticking time bomb created by NATO's destruction of their native countries;

NATO's destruction of their native countries? Please explain.