Sign in to follow this  
aussiekangaroo

Ex Demanding I give her 250,000PHP, Does she really have a case?

Davaoeno

She was supported during their relationship, she refused to marry him, he owes her nothing.

I would be interested in knowing what country you come from, because i am wiling to bet that that is not the law there !! 

• Like 1

Davaoeno

Says the guy who is owed how much?    

You must have been asleep the day that i posted that after i filed the 2nd estafa case [ for an amount for which there is no bail ] I got paid out !!   :yahoo:

Paul

You must have been asleep the day that i posted that after i filed the 2nd estafa case [ for an amount for which there is no bail ] I got paid out !!   :yahoo:

After how long? (Rhetorical question, just as the original one was.)

The point is, pay the money, as it is a reasonable request - and, I imagine, deserved. 

Edited by Paul

Davaoeno

The guy has, imho, an opportunity to get off cheaply and to make a clean break without having to look over his shoulder forever.

On the other hand, he can as many here have advised him, give her nothing, and wait for her to file a case asking for several millions as her share of properties aquired while in a common law relationship.    I already stated my opinion- pay the money and get the Release as quickly as possible.  End the stress and uncertainty now !! 

• Like 4

Cipro

if you block someone from seeing your facebook account all they have to do is to use someone elses account to look at it .

Because facebook is really aggressive about people having multiple accounts.....

• Like 1

Salty Dog

I don't know how many condos he has that he rents out, but it appears to me, that if he doesn't settle this quickly, and perhaps a little in her favour .. he stands to lose a lot more than 250k peso .. maybe .. maybe not ! But I wouldn't lIke to risk it

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Last I read, he owns at least 8 condos which are all rented out and she manages and collects the rent. Those 8 condos are probably worth over 10 million peso and all acquired through her help.

I would imagine if she had wanted to, she could have kept a month's worth of rents and that alone would be near or over P200k.

Remember he's out of country. She could play havoc with the management and collections while he is still out of country.

• Like 4

Sven

If she were asking for a million pesos, okay, then we are talking unreasonable numbers.

Why? If the law says "property acquired by both spouses through their work and industry shall be governed by the rules on equal co-ownership... Any property acquired during the union is prima facie presumed to have been obtained through their joint efforts" ... then I guess that is the law.

It sounds like this guy obtained several condos during their alleged common marriage.... Hence it could be a matter of tens of millions.

RogerDuMond

Almost everyday there are things that happen in the Philippines that tell me that the legal system cannot be trusted, especially anything regarding expats.

Can you please give your source that shows almost every day that the legal system can't be trusted with anything regarding expats? Seems to me that maybe this is an exaggeration.

• Like 3

Salty Dog

ckfm

250,000 pesos seems too low.

billy

Why? She helped him for 4 years, guys. She isn't deserving of some sort of salary, for assisting him in business all that time?

She deserves the money.

Y'all are a bunch of tight-fisted c*nts.

And, I mean that in the most caring way.

Edited by billy
  • Like 1

Salty Dog

I just hope he hasn't bought that engagement ring yet...

The money he will save would go along way towards paying her off.

Edited by Salty Dog

billy

If it was ten condos she was managing give her the 250,000 cheap bastrd. I didnt know it was ten condos

• Like 1

Goetz1965

If you give her 250K now - she will demand 1 Million next month ...

Cipro

If it was ten condos she was managing give her the 250,000 cheap bastrd. I didnt know it was ten condos

And give me her phone # - she sounds like a really capable and reasonable woman. 

• Like 1