Sign in to follow this  
aussiekangaroo

Ex Demanding I give her 250,000PHP, Does she really have a case?

AussieLex

2 men on a motorcycle and 10 or 20k... no more problems  ...

Not suggesting anything ...

newtocebu

I cant believe some of the crap some of you blokes come up with.

Most blokes on here send their Mrs to buy a kilo of mangos because they dont want to pay an extra 10p 'long nose tax' ( which is totally avoidable if you have a bit of charm and know a bit of the language )

Others boast how confident and competent their Mrs are in negotiating major purchases ( car, house etc ), yet condemn his Mrs for 'meddling in his business', and to totally insult them by implying that Fiance 2 is in cohoots with Fiance 1 and will share the loot.

• Like 1

hyaku

Others boast how confident and competent their Mrs are in negotiating major purchases ( car, house etc ), yet condemn his Mrs for 'meddling in his business', and to totally insult them by implying that Fiance 2 is in cohoots with Fiance 1 and will share the loot.

They are Filipino. They look out for each other first. Frankly I see nothing wrong with that unless its to rip somebody off. I have seen some of the text messages they send like, "Lets be friends but dont tell the kano. Not saying they are all like that but it sounds like the OP is already in over his head with this with silly money being suggested. His atty already said the same as I posted, that you dont 'have to' give a live-in anything. Best not to even use words like 'fiance'.

It's best to keep partners and talk separate, keep your nose clean and watch your back. Most important find one that is not from the area you are in. These people live on the phone texting anything they can get on to given some info. Even then if they cant find out anything they will make it up.

• Like 1

to_dave007

Bingo. Totally agree with you.

Most blokes on here send their Mrs to buy a kilo of mangos because they dont want to pay an extra 10p 'long nose tax'

Really.  None of the men I know need to do that.

Are you so sure that your use of the word "most" is correct?

Others boast how confident and competent their Mrs are in negotiating major purchases ( car, house etc ),

Some wives ARE that competent.  I know mine will be one day, and I'm doing my best to help it happen.

yet condemn his Mrs for 'meddling in his business',

and to totally insult them by implying that Fiance 2 is in cohoots with Fiance 1 and will share the loot.

Of course you are right..  and for sure this did not happen in the OP's situation..  You are closer to the situation that I am so I bow to your more direct knowledge.

Edited by to_dave007