hitman

OK I.M DUMBFOUNDED caps Oh iv meet a 25 year old on line she  is a PHD in veterinarian science absolute stunning.

I am at wits to define why she picked me, OK i am not ugly,Still handsome, BUT 58 YEARS OLD,

Do i run now or taste the fruit, what is in store for me

Great you've found a potential partner, everyone's looking for love at one time or another.

But the advice here are meant to make you aware of potential problems. Your tone sounds like you're very giddy, like a kid in a toy store, and thus having blinders on.

Many expats have gf's who are a lot younger, myself and many of my friends for example. Age differences range from 20-30 years or so.

Anyway, enjoy the hunt, find out more, she could be the real deal.... but also be aware.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• softail

• Salty Dog

• Derick

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the field of Education, you have to study  for four years for a particular field of specialization and get a masters before you can get a PHD. Fresh College graduates are usually at the age bracket

It's an industry here. I've been in Internet cafes here, the ladies are talking to three or four guys at one time, all thinking they are "the one". Meet in person first, then see what you have.

Posted Images

Tullioz

For the OP, it is quite possible for a young woman of 25 to have a veterinary degree as she describes. There are a variety of courses similar to this, with a six year duration. It is only recently the philippines has gone to a k-12 education system, so many of the current and previous college students entered as 16 or 17 year old students and graduated in their early 20s.

Two teachers that I know here in Davao are working towards their PHD's in education; one is 23 the other 24. So a PHD at age 25 is very doable here in the Philippines for those who graduated before the K-12 system was put in to place. This is in education and the time required for other fields would vary, but just shows that it is possible. I think a lot of people forget that students here in the Philippines, up until recently anyway, had a two year head start under the old system.  

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

rpo.JPG

• Like 8
JSL-USMC

If I was you I'd get some John D. McDonald novels and see what Travis McGee would do. Seriously, no one can know what's in that lady's head. I'd go for it but keep my eyes wide open. Meet some of her friends and her family. I would think with a PHD her friends would be professional types and that would give you an indication. If you take her out and she's on the cell phone constantly re think.

Hope it goes well for you. You might have a million dollar baby.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

If you take her out and she's on the cell phone constantly

It means she is a filipina - nothing more .

• Like 3
batman2525

Do i run now or taste the fruit

Have a good taste....

• Like 2
Paul

I Think i am wasting my Time,Maybe better ashing another forum, this sucks putting a  person down,

Maybe you should. But, with your title and op, what did you expect?

This isn't a dating site.

Closed.

• Like 5
shadow

www.pointmancebu.com

• Like 3
RogerDuMond

Yes, I didn't think of that. If you really want to know, you can contact Shadow and have him do an investigation.

• Like 2

and most high school graduates were only 16 years old upon graduation.

Some only 15

Paul

The next staff member who replies to a closed topic, without my expressed permission, is going to lose their rank and privileges. To me, this is abuse of privileges. 

Pay attention to the text above the reply box, people, as well as the lock on the thread listing. 

• Like 1