jtmwatchbiz

I can't but help to think that threads like this help but fulfill the mission of this site, to inform newcomers to the RP with the important information they need if they are interested in the culture of the RP, and are interested in making life changing decisions. Please don't consider closing the thread. Could save nubies a lot of headaches

yes i agree as long as it doesn't turn into another Filipina-bashing fest of constant doom and gloom warnings.  ok yes a couple warnings at the beginning of such threads is expected to simply establish some basic common sense but there are plenty of decent gals to be found both online and with boots on the ground so i say enjoy chatting with gals and don't assume just because one is a foreigner that automatically makes them as desirable as one may think.  it will take more to land a nice girl than that.  the sword cuts both ways fellas. 

• Like 6
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• softail

• Salty Dog

• Derick

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the field of Education, you have to study  for four years for a particular field of specialization and get a masters before you can get a PHD. Fresh College graduates are usually at the age bracket

It's an industry here. I've been in Internet cafes here, the ladies are talking to three or four guys at one time, all thinking they are "the one". Meet in person first, then see what you have.

Posted Images

Hy H

OK I.M DUMBFOUNDED caps Oh iv meet a 25 year old on line she  is a PHD in veterinarian science absolute stunning.

I am at wits to define why she picked me, OK i am not ugly,Still handsome, BUT 58 YEARS OLD,

Do i run now or taste the fruit, what is in store for me

Now before upstairs close this topic.  None of us can give you solid yay or nay......... UNLESS WE SEE PHOTOS. 

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I remember meeting several MDs maybe in their late 30's asking my wife about meeting an American. I remember thinking that they would be quite a catch for an expat. Attractive with their own money and a great job.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
lamoe

3 suggestions (edited  number)

Have you seen her live - I mean on Skype / Yahoo - whatever? Not asking about ubiquitous  "cam show" - just verifying actual physival appearance .

If you met her on a dating sight check  to see when she was last online.

If she is on Skype there is a provision to hide your number of contacts - if her's is hidden ask her to un-hide it.

Edited by lamoe
Derick

I Think i am wasting my Time,Maybe better ashing another forum, this sucks putting a  person down,

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I Think i am wasting my Time,Maybe better ashing another forum, this sucks putting a person down,

Whaaaaaaaaat…..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 6
easy44

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  The truth will all come out in the wash, just don't invest too much time and money.

• Like 3
lamoe

I Think i am wasting my Time,Maybe better ashing another forum, this sucks putting a  person down,

If you were looking for assurances there are  /would be no problems  - then yes this is the wrong place - if you are willing to wade through the crap and consider the thoughtful comments then you might avoid what could be a very painful emotional  experience.

If you are serious  - several members here could point you to an investigator who could verify at least the factual items. Occupation, education, , age, etc.

• Like 6
PhilsFan

You have come to the best site on the internet for information about flipinas. The information you have already recieved has merit. Most of us have already long since been where you are now. This is how men talk when they are trying to help a guy out who could possibly be setting himself up for heartache or financial loss. We are hard on you because we have been there and we want you to pay attention. So suck it up and don't be a Sally.. :good:

Edited by PhilsFan
  • Like 8
softail

I hope this isn't a troll. If he only wanted to be assured he has met "the one", he is at the wrong site

• Like 3
AussieLex

Dude, your topic headline was "am i screwed forever" ... that kind of suggests you already have doubts ....

Lots of guys on this site have been where you are now, lots of guys on this site have experienced heartache, disappointment, financial loss and more and are only trying to get you to think more about your situation.... hey I have been there and ended up on my ass cause ""my girl wasn't like that she was different""" yeah right ...

How about buying a lottery ticket.. similar odds of a nice win .... 

Lastly don't ask the question if you are not prepared to hear the answers right or wrong ...

• Like 1
rizla

Why think like that? You created a thread showing great excitement that you had "Found the one" and those with perhaps greater experience, pointed out to tread carefully, as the girl described seemed to raise some red flags.

To say a site sucks when people are trying to save you from possible heartbreak and/or financial loss is somewhat misplaced. IMO

• Like 5
colemanlee

.post-16622-0-58621300-1464495890.jpeg

• Like 2
the.lone.gunman

OK I.M DUMBFOUNDED caps Oh iv meet a 25 year old on line she  is a PHD in veterinarian science absolute stunning.

I am at wits to define why she picked me, OK i am not ugly,Still handsome, BUT 58 YEARS OLD,

Do i run now or taste the fruit, what is in store for me

She might be a ladyboy too. Just sayin'........

• Like 3
Jawny

For the OP, it is quite possible for a young woman of 25 to have a veterinary degree as she describes. There are a variety of courses similar to this, with a six year duration. It is only recently the philippines has gone to a k-12 education system, so many of the current and previous college students entered as 16 or 17 year old students and graduated in their early 20s.

http://www.dlsau.edu.ph/pdf/Curriculum/Dr-VetMed.pdf

• Like 3