Derick

OK I.M DUMBFOUNDED caps Oh iv meet a 25 year old on line she  is a PHD in veterinarian science absolute stunning.

I am at wits to define why she picked me, OK i am not ugly,Still handsome, BUT 58 YEARS OLD,

Do i run now or taste the fruit, what is in store for me

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• Derick

• softail

• rizla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the field of Education, you have to study  for four years for a particular field of specialization and get a masters before you can get a PHD. Fresh College graduates are usually at the age bracket

It's an industry here. I've been in Internet cafes here, the ladies are talking to three or four guys at one time, all thinking they are "the one". Meet in person first, then see what you have.

Posted Images

Davaoeno

YES !!!    FOREVER ! 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 5
Derick

You can pick through what i said but i stand by what i maintain i am dumbfounded

YES !!!    FOREVER ! 

numstruck

thebob

Oh iv meet a 25 year old on line...

It only counts if you meet in real life... the internet is rotting your brain.

• Like 5
Shrek484

Meet, enjoy, go with the flow, just do not lose ur head. see what gives and enjoy it, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Maldita23

In the field of Education, you have to study  for four years for a particular field of specialization and get a masters before you can get a PHD. Fresh College graduates are usually at the age bracket of 20-21. Masters will take more or less two years. And PHD will take another 2 years. It sounds like a very tight time frame knowing you have to write a Thesis on both Masters and PHD but maybe Veterinarian Science has a different ladder. So Good luck and wish you the best.

• Like 8
softail

It's an industry here. I've been in Internet cafes here, the ladies are talking to three or four guys at one time, all thinking they are "the one". Meet in person first, then see what you have.

• Like 8
bernadette

Age is just a matter of number.. Go for it as long as your happy!

• Like 3
rizla

If she has a PhD at 25 then she is in the top 0.5% in the world to have done so,the average age is between 30 - 33, and most obtain theirs far later in life.

It takes 7 years to get a degree in veterinarian Science, and that is after a 4 year bachelors degree and a 1 -2 year masters. 

I would be very wary of anyone who said they had that qualification at such a young age, and if it's a lie, what else is she lying about?????????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
bounder

Should you venture here and meet up with this professional, enjoy yourself, but be realistic and aware of what you might be getting yourself into. 

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

altho there are some stern warnings toward the OP i think he is fairly safe just amusing himself with the gal online and seeing what develops.  seems a bit more interesting than hanging out at the local pub so long as he doesn't spend much money on this past time. 

• Like 4
oztony

Well the trick in replying to this topic is how to do it without getting banned from the thread , 

Have you ever heard the old saying "If it's too good to be true"....... (it probably aint true).

An experienced intelligent person would apply a good measure of due diligence to this fantastic prospective one in a million internet lottery win.......  :)

• Like 6
miles-high

You could find it through the Internet search but if I am not mistaken, the Philippine schools offer no doctorate in vet science… The degrees offered in the Philippines are B in Vet Technology, M in Vet Science and Doctorate in Vet Medicine… Perhaps, you could find out by chatting/interrogating her online with some leading questions if she is in fact a PHD… ;)

• Like 2
Kabisay-an gid

In the field of Education, you have to study  for four years for a particular field of specialization and get a masters before you can get a PHD. Fresh College graduates are usually at the age bracket of 20-21. Masters will take more or less two years. And PHD will take another 2 years. It sounds like a very tight time frame knowing you have to write a Thesis on both Masters and PHD but maybe Veterinarian Science has a different ladder. So Good luck and wish you the best.

As you well know, until very recently Filipinos were only required to complete 10 years of education, and most high school graduates were only 16 years old upon graduation. If she went immediately to a 4-year college after high school graduation, she could have finished college at 20. Four more years for her masters and Ph.D. would put her at 24 years old.

So it's quite possible that she has accomplished what she says she has by the age of 25. She may very well be a motivated young Ph.D. looking to marry a foreigner and make some real money at her profession in his country. It's also certainly possible that she's a scammer who's lying through her teeth.

The only advice I can give the OP is to meet her in person, keep his ears/eyes wide open and ask a lot of questions, and rely on common sense rather than lust when making an evaluation of the young lady.

Edited by Kabisay-an gid
  • Like 2
softail

I can't but help to think that threads like this help but to fulfill the mission of this site, to inform newcomers to the RP with the important information they need if they are interested in the culture of the RP, and are interested in making life changing decisions. Please don't consider closing the thread. Could save nubies a lot of headaches

Edited by softail
  • Like 3