Just enrolled our 3rd grader in Xavier

PhilsFan

So, the kiddo has been going to a cheaper private school but we wanted the best school we could find for him here in CDO. He's a smart boy and we want to give him every advantage we can.

He did a summer math course in Montessori and we were satisfied with the schooling (and his improvement) but the grounds and school space were a bit confining and extra ciruricular activities were not available. (Soccer/BB/swiming and the like).

We looked at Kong Hua (for the chinese instruction) De Liceo, Oro Christian Grace (no vacancies for new students) and a few others I can't recall at the moment. We ultimately decided on Xavier.

The school did a great job of promoting themselves and were responsive to our questions...the school grounds and facilities were very good.

Ultimately his quality of education will rest on his (and our) efforts, school staff and course work. Taking a leap here hoping we made a good choice...time will tell.

Hoping some members here have some useful feedback on our choice and can share their experiences...good or bad on Xavier.

Enuff

Congrats,I hope it continues to fulfill your requirements and builds your son education.