Where Can I Find Eye Candy?

Lee

I WAS just joking..  but I feel bad now for what I started.  Please be healthy enough to get back to Cebu so that I can buy a beer.. or a coffee.. next time we meet.  Oh..  you too Roger...  It'll give me a chance to ask why there's always a goat in your Avatar.

No sweat on my part my friend, we look forward to seeing you both again when we get back. I was pretty sure you were joking, but even if not, friends can joke with friends but nitpickers ruin an otherwise great forum by making new people afraid to post because new people would have to make sure every word they post would be perfectly correct or fear being pointed out for their mistakes. Members would be amazed at how many people I have met over the years who tell me that they are afraid to post on forums because they say that they do not write or spell that well, I always tell them about spell checker but other parts of writing would be a lot more difficult to correct, thus I tell them to see how bad I write. I personally get pretty annoyed at those who make themselves the spelling or correcting forum police, the only corrections that should be made is if a member gives out totally wrong information that could hurt another, and even then, it can be done nicely without the holier than thou attitude that some seem to posses. 

I am not a good writer but I continue to post and often making a fool of myself to show new people that if I can do it, then they can do it. I could take the time to use a program to perfect my sentencing, paragraphs, punctuation etc but I write the way I speak, not even close to being perfect and people can accept me that or the heck with them all. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• to_dave007

• Derick

• Davaoeno

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I'm reading your request correctly you are searching for 2 months companions to accompany a 58 & 65 yr old divorcees from the USA.   You are not seeking p4p, whores or ladyboys. You are seeki

The correct procedure was fully demonstrated by Mick Dundee at the Horseshow bar in the movie Crocodile Dundee.  Try it.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPTASFZ30Y

"Where can i find the eye Candy"   Everywhere!

Headshot

Guys, be very careful where you take this topic. Telling the OP where to find prostitutes in the malls is no different than telling him where to find them on Mango Avenue. The girls wandering around the malls introducing themselves to foreigners are likely "working" girls (not a good term). They will often offer to spend time with you or offer other services, so there is no mistaking them from just a simple girl who is possibly attracted to you. These girls are attracted to your wallet.

If the OP is looking for a non-prostitute Filipina who is above average in looks, but not necessarily above average in intelligence, then I would suggest he check out the sales girls and vendor reps in the department stores. Looks is one of the criteria that stores use to choose their employees, so why not let them do your primary selection process? Another is height, so they are also a little taller than average (you can always ask if you can't tell a Filipina from a bayot, but in the department stores you will seldom find a guy dressed as a girl working there). The downside, of course, is that they are working (often long hours), so they can't just come with you on a whim. They may, however, exchange phone numbers with you and meet you later.

Don't expect instant gratification from sales girls though. Most of them are living with family, so they may not just jump into bed with you. If that is what you are looking for, then you are asking the wrong questions and you are probably in the wrong forum. However, if you are looking for Filipinas who can at least speak some conversational English and are not hard to look at, then this is a good place to start. And, if you will be here for two months, you can probably find a good match for a long-term relationship.

• Like 2
goggleye

I had the most women act interested in me in the Carbon market  - sir where is your wife?  sir I am looking for a husband    :-)

miles-high

hope they like Danny boy

No, "My Way" is it...

• Like 1
easy44

My point being that, it is not the city proper where the ladies see westerners all the time. I wonder why you guys have the time to nitpick the meaning of every word written, maybe some of you have way too much time on your hands and should look in the mirror to reevaluate your lives.

I think Dave who is my friend was joking with me but you as a mod should know better than to nitpick words, can you not understand how that makes you look to those that read, even if my use of the exact words may not be proper.

What I can understand is that we are going way off topic here.  Let's get back on track please, all of us not just Lee.

• Like 1
miles-high

And, if you will be here for two months, you can probably find a good match for a long-term relationship.

You guys are giving him a wrong advice… remember, in other thread, he told us he was going to stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel… he can find a 2 or 3-br suite at Shangri La Mactan or equivalent, then he can go to the hotel beach and meet some of those weekday sunbathers… they tend to be somewhat overweight but very charming, pale complexion, Filipinas of Chinese-descent… he should make sure they are widowed or legally separated and independently wealthy…

Jawny

Will be visiting later this year for 2 months with my mate, friends for years both divorced.It has taken me 5 years to get him to take the plunge and visit.Me iv been to LOS Thailand 15 times over the last 13 years.

He can barely use the internet i have to help him access his emails when he is home he is in LA till July so getting him to look on Filipino-Cupid is a waste of time.

He is slightly older than me 58 him 65, he will be in toe,so finding a girl on line is a difficult proposition can not just leave him hanging there so i,m asking, there is SM mall, Ayala, Mango,

Not really interested in ladies of the night i do not like the word Whor£. and i,m not looking for Lady-boys.

Your opinions please

My opinion concerning what? You're attitude toward the Philippines, or Filipinos in general? I do have an opinion that concerns the nature of your request. If you want to find women, both of you mates should get matching t-shirts that read......"Just looking for love, not Whor£s"

That's going to get you the attention you are seeking.

• Like 2
Baywak

One way is to see if the arm bends back at the elbow, if not then they are almost guaranteed to be guys, also most have an Adam's-apple and last, when they speak it is most often obvious  but even some women I have met in the Philippines have deep voices. Also I can tell you that it is often hard to tell with some of them because I saw two in the men's room of Ayala one time a couple of years ago, they were combing their hair in the mirror and then I saw the same two walking around and I would not have been 100% sure they were guys, since they had very long hair down to their butts, were wearing mini skirts, had boobs, had pretty faces and even walked like women but to me it was obvious since they were dressed way too sexy for most single women in the malls who were not with expats.  

Alright Lee,ya all got those lady boys down real well like.....

• Like 1
Paul
Your opinions please

Here's my opinion. If you are 58 and your pal is 65, yet neither of you know where to go to look at women (in any country), you may want to rethink your trip and just take your buddy to Disney Land. 

Either way, this topic is now closed. 

You guys are giving him a wrong advice… remember, in other thread, he told us he was going to stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel… he can find a 2 or 3-br suite at Shangri La Mactan or equivalent, then he can go to the hotel beach and meet some of those weekday sunbathers

Miles, if this guy has the money to stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel, he obviously had enough intelligence to earn it - well, unless he got it the "old fashioned way". Either way, if any guy doesn't have a clue as to where to meet women in a country, they have no business in that country. After all, they may end up going somewhere they shouldn't be and get themselves into serious deep doo-doo. 

===========================

Here's some advice. Go to the nearest Karaoke joint you can find, after getting off the plane. Sing Sinatra's "My Way", as loud as you can. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 6
Paul

Members: DO NOT offer suggestions on this site, as to where to find prostitutes. If you want to offer that information to other members, this forum is really not for you. 

Please visit PIRascals.com for nightlife information. 

• Like 5