Where Can I Find Eye Candy?

RogerDuMond

How can you tell whether they're ladyboys or not?? 

Didn't your mommy and daddy explain the difference between boys and girls to you?

• Like 4
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• to_dave007

• Derick

• Davaoeno

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I'm reading your request correctly you are searching for 2 months companions to accompany a 58 & 65 yr old divorcees from the USA.   You are not seeking p4p, whores or ladyboys. You are seeki

The correct procedure was fully demonstrated by Mick Dundee at the Horseshow bar in the movie Crocodile Dundee.  Try it.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPTASFZ30Y

"Where can i find the eye Candy"   Everywhere!

to_dave007

The correct procedure was fully demonstrated by Mick Dundee at the Horseshow bar in the movie Crocodile Dundee.  Try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPTASFZ30Y

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 7
Willyv2b

To meet a filipina you need a smile and say "Maayong buntag or hapon". I am however not much for foreigners who are only looking to score with as many girls as possible. It gives us foreigners a bad name.

• Like 2
Lee

My God Lee..  you consider SM Consolacion to be out in the provinces..  So do you think you fall off the end of the map if you go north of Danao?  or enter head hunter territory?

Well my friend, it is the province even according to Wiki but you are proof that you fall off the end of the earth when you go beyond that  since you live out in the boonies province lol :wink:

Consolacion is a first income class municipality in the province of CebuPhilippines   Wiki
Lee

One way is to see if the arm bends back at the elbow, if not then they are almost guaranteed to be guys, also most have an Adam's-apple and last, when they speak it is most often obvious  but even some women I have met in the Philippines have deep voices. Also I can tell you that it is often hard to tell with some of them because I saw two in the men's room of Ayala one time a couple of years ago, they were combing their hair in the mirror and then I saw the same two walking around and I would not have been 100% sure they were guys, since they had very long hair down to their butts, were wearing mini skirts, had boobs, had pretty faces and even walked like women but to me it was obvious since they were dressed way too sexy for most single women in the malls who were not with expats.  

• Like 1
Jeepney

To meet a filipina you need a smile and say "Maayong buntag or hapon". I am however not much for foreigners who are only looking to score with as many girls as possible. It gives us foreigners a bad name.

Gosh, would you really do this on mango?

Sounds like lot of work to me.

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

Well my friend, it is the province even according to Wiki

Come on Lee, you know the difference between the Province of Cebu and in the provinces on Cebu.

• Like 1
Hy H

Meh wondering why you have not dragged him to Thailand on one those trips mate.  Why Philippines / Cebu not AC or Manila all of a sudden?  Language?

• Like 1
Lee

Come on Lee, you know the difference between the Province of Cebu and in the provinces on Cebu.

My point being that, it is not the city proper where the ladies see westerners all the time. I wonder why you guys have the time to nitpick the meaning of every word written, maybe some of you have way too much time on your hands and should look in the mirror to reevaluate your lives.

I think Dave who is my friend was joking with me but you as a mod should know better than to nitpick words, can you not understand how that makes you look to those that read, even if my use of the exact words may not be proper.

"Where can i find the eye Candy"

Everywhere!

What he said..... just point your eyes towards any random street, jeepney, store, mall, church, restaurant, etc.

• Like 1
to_dave007

My point being that, it is not the city proper where the ladies see westerners all the time. I wonder why you guys have the time to nitpick the meaning of every word written, maybe some of you have way too much time on your hands and should look in the mirror to reevaluate your lives.

I think Dave who is my friend was joking with me but you as a mod should know better than to nitpick words, can you not understand how that makes you look to those that read, even if my use of the exact words may not be proper.

I WAS just joking..  but I feel bad now for what I started.  Please be healthy enough to get back to Cebu so that I can buy a beer.. or a coffee.. next time we meet.  Oh..  you too Roger...  It'll give me a chance to ask why there's always a goat in your Avatar.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 2
to_dave007

"Where can i find the eye Candy"

Everywhere!

Perhaps the OP needs to be warned that lots of the best looking women are not so interested in foreign men who travel to the far east annually in search of eye candy for their vacation entertainment.  And the ones who ARE interested, well.. they can be equally predatory..  so beware.

• Like 3
to_dave007

Perfect Enuff..  Couldn't have said it any better !!!!!!

'cept I don't think they want to impose on a lady to accompany them for the full 2 months.  So they might consider shorter friendships. 

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

delete    Dave beat me to it 

Edited by Davaoeno