Where Can I Find Eye Candy?

Derick

Will be visiting later this year for 2 months with my mate, friends for years both divorced.It has taken me 5 years to get him to take the plunge and visit.Me iv been to LOS Thailand 15 times over the last 13 years.

He can barely use the internet i have to help him access his emails when he is home he is in LA till July so getting him to look on Filipino-Cupid is a waste of time.

He is slightly older than me 58 him 65, he will be in toe,so finding a girl on line is a difficult proposition can not just leave him hanging there so i,m asking, there is SM mall, Ayala, Mango,

Not really interested in ladies of the night i do not like the word Whor£. and i,m not looking for Lady-boys.

Your opinions please

• Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• to_dave007

• Derick

• Davaoeno

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I'm reading your request correctly you are searching for 2 months companions to accompany a 58 & 65 yr old divorcees from the USA.   You are not seeking p4p, whores or ladyboys. You are seeki

The correct procedure was fully demonstrated by Mick Dundee at the Horseshow bar in the movie Crocodile Dundee.  Try it.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPTASFZ30Y

"Where can i find the eye Candy"   Everywhere!

USMC-Retired

Go down to some of the Barangy level  Karaoke places and buy a Sam Miguel and sing.  

• Like 5
Derick

Go down to some of the Barangy level  Karaoke places and buy a Sam Miguel and sing.  

That i can do, hope they like Danny boy

• Like 3
Davaoeno

Will be visiting later this year for 2 months with my mate, friends for years both divorced.It has taken me 5 years to get him to take the plunge and visit.Me iv been to LOS Thailand 15 times over the last 13 years.

He can barely use the internet i have to help him access his emails when he is home he is in LA till July so getting him to look on Filipino-Cupid is a waste of time.

He is slightly older than me 58 him 65, he will be in toe,so finding a girl on line is a difficult proposition can not just leave him hanging there so i,m asking, there is SM mall, Ayala, Mango,

Not really interested in ladies of the night i do not like the word Whor£. and i,m not looking for Lady-boys.

Your opinions please

I am wondering why you feel it necessary for you to find women for this guy ? He is 65 and if he hasn't figured out yet how to get a woman maybe you should consider the possibility that he does  not want a woman .   Is he still a virgin ?  Given his social skills with the fairer sex that seems a distinct possibility .  You might want to start him  off with a book on basic anatomy since he might not know what to put where .  

• Like 4
Lee

If he wants local talent then either Mango area or Ayala Terraces right near Bo's coffee shop where the railing is out, there are lots of them working that area but be careful of the ladies boys.

If he wants a nice lady, then E (Elizabeth)Mall down Colon area, lots of friendly ladies there who do not see as many westerners as in the main parts of the city. Otherwise anywhere out in the provinces will find many nicer ladies, such as SM Consolation etc. (added) and beyond.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

there are lots of them working that area but be careful of the ladies boys.

From what I read Lee he wants it for free .   [  Not really interested in ladies of the night i do not like the word Whor£. and i,m not looking for Lady-boys. }

• Like 1
Irenicus

I am wondering why you feel it necessary for you to find women for this guy ? He is 65 and if he hasn't figured out yet how to get a woman maybe you should consider the possibility that he does  not want a woman .   Is he still a virgin ?  Given his social skills with the fairer sex that seems a distinct possibility .  You might want to start him  off with a book on basic anatomy since he might not know what to put where .  

Don't ever change, Davao.  

Don't ever change.

:P

Lee

From what I read Lee he wants it for free .   [  Not really interested in ladies of the night i do not like the word Whor£. and i,m not looking for Lady-boys. }

Agreed but sometimes they need to learn to crawl before they can walk, that was why I put in both choices, I am not sure all the ladies hanging in that area are pros but surely some are, others might just wish to pick up westerners.

Added, and I wanted to be sure to warn them of the ladyboys.

Derick

I did not say he could not find a woman i said he could not use the internet that well so would be useless asking him to search filipinocupid to find a woman, cant you read Davaoeno

• Like 5
Maybe Next Yr

For a shy guy who doesn't have a lot of experience with the ladies, I suggest a week in a place like Angeles, get used talking and touching females, etc.. (have to play very safe though). Get the basic hangups cleared and once comfortable with pretty ladies then go after whatever it is that he might really want.   It worked for a couple friend that I know (mostly in Thailand). 

• Like 3
RogerDuMond

"Where can i find the eye Candy"

Everywhere!

• Like 7
to_dave007

anywhere out in the provinces will find many nicer ladies, such as SM Consolation etc.

My God Lee..  you consider SM Consolacion to be out in the provinces..  So do you think you fall off the end of the map if you go north of Danao?  or enter head hunter territory?

• Like 3
Journeyer

iv been to LOS Thailand 15 times over the last 13 years....Not really interested in ladies of the night

37832161.jpg

TheWhiteKnight

37832161.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think we know exactly what these guys will end up doing. And more power to them. The mate will have a great time if embraces the ladies of the night. 

rep1

If he wants local talent then either Mango area or Ayala Terraces right near Bo's coffee shop where the railing is out, there are lots of them working that area but be careful of the ladies boys.

How can you tell whether they're ladyboys or not??