7 Genius Ways to Get Rid of ANTS!

Journeyer

Paul

Number one way to get rid of ants: Don't leave anything around they can get to. 100% effective.

• Like 1
hyaku

Number one way to get rid of ants: Don't leave anything around they can get to. 100% effective.

I have posted many times about borax and sugar but you are spot on with that. The main to do it keep the house clean. We did silly things like not use small plates for snacks etc. Anything left around or dropped will bring them in. Food containers/bags well,sealed etc. 

• Like 1

I've had ants coming in to get water from sinks. So maybe 99% effective.

• Like 1
Paul

I've had ants coming in to get water from sinks. So maybe 99% effective.

Do you let them use the toilet as well? We set up a Jacuzzi outside, for ours. They don't bother us any longer. 

• Like 2

Do you let them use the toilet as well? We set up a Jacuzzi outside, for ours. They don't bother us any longer. 

Hey it's the least we can do for stealing their land. I support ant reparations.

• Like 3
KennyF

There's one thing they failed to mention, baby talcum powder.

Ants just hate walking on the stuff.

All it takes is a VERY fine dusting (so it looks like light steam on a mirror) on shelves where you keep sugar, cakes, bread etc.

KonC