TaniaFebbraio

TaniaFebbraio

In this summer, I am planning to visit the beautiful island of Cebu and the capital of Philippines as well with my family. My kids and grandmother are very excited about this trip because they always saw the panoramas of island in pictures and now, the dream is going to be a reality. My husband has martyred in a military operation at Afghanistan so I am the single parent and take care of all expenses of my family as well. However, I will also have to look at my budget and need your advice regarding following things:

• Comfortable, hygienic and economical hotels of Cebu
  • Economical restaurants with great taste of food
  • Best places to Cebu

Your suggestions will be appreciated and you can also PM me. 

NOTE: Please read the rules prior to posting again.

Edited by Paul
As a new member, please do not post links without my permission.
to_dave007

I assume you are coming to Cebu to visit family.  So the first thing everyone here will need to know is what municipality (or municipalities) do you expect to spend most of your time with family, or do you expect to stay in the Cebu City area most of your time here.

Alfred E. Neuman

Hello, introduce yourself in the introduction thread. Many be willing to give sound advice.enjoy cebu.

• Like 1